What's new

Out For Justice (Steven Segal Movie) DVD disc labeled incorrectly (1 Viewer)

Eugene Esterly

Supporting Actor
Several days ago, I watched Out For Justice (brought this movie last month) & it's a good movie except the DVD disc was incorrectly marked. It's a dual release, Widescreen on 1 side, P&S on the other side. Well, I inserted the disc on the Widescreen side & the screen cam up & said "this movie has been modfied to fit the screen). So I took out the disc & put in the side that said Standard & it was Widescreen.

The P&S version was on the side that said Widescreen & the Widescreen version was on the P&S side. The disc was labeled incorrectly.

Matt Stone

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Matt Stone
Are you sure? Usually the side that says widescreen is actually the P&S side...so that when you put it widescreen side down in the tray, it says widescreen on the disc. Did I explain that okay?

MarcinL

Stunt Coordinator
Yea, But I think the original poster had it right anyway, Widescreen has to be readable on the disc when inserted in the player. I would not be surprised, first time I watched Lethal Weapon 2, (Original, not DC) i put on widescreen and it says PICTURE MODIFY FOR YOUR TV, I almost jumped to switch it, but the Black bars appeared, and the cozy feeling of true size came over, I love widescreen!!!!

Universal, I hate you for not releasing HAPPY GILMORE in OAR, Please Re-release this one!!!!!!

David Brashear

Stunt Coordinator
The disc could have been mislabeled. My The Wild Bunch disc was mislabeled, Side A was actually Side B, and vice versa.

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Larsenv
Recent bookmarks