What's new

Our prayers are with you America (1 Viewer)

Mariano

Agent
I also want to send my condolences.
I just hope that the answer to this is not more madness.

KeithH

Senior HTF Member
Thank you, Nicole. One thing is clear in all of this. There still is great unification in the world today in spite of the treacherous acts that occurred in the United States. I too am a proud American.
------------------
My:
HT Pics ; Equipment List ; DVD Collection ; LD Collection
KeithH: Saving the Home Theater World Before Bedtime

AdrianJ

Supporting Actor
Thanks Nicole. I know from my nearly 3 months in Australia during 1999 that Australians are a fine and friendly group of people. I'm glad to see it is not just Americans mourning.
------------------
photo11.jpg

Adrian Jones

Yue-Keen Fan

Auditioning
My condolences too. This is a tragedy not only for the American people but also for the rest of the world. It serves to remind us that nobody is safe anymore.
Hang tough and hunt down those bastards that did this unimaginable act of cowardice.

CharlesD

Screenwriter
This was an attack against freedom and democracy, not just against the US. It is also a human tragedy of immense proportions and the well wishes of anyone are greatly appreciated.
It is wonderful to hear the sincere support and understanding from people all over the world in this the darkest of days.
[Edited last by CharlesD on September 11, 2001 at 08:56 PM]

Dwayne

Supporting Actor
Thank you. Nice to know that you guys are looking out for us.
------------------
-Dwayne
"And vidi films I would."

Calvin Watts III

Supporting Actor
Thank you Nicole, I totally agree.
Charles, I also totally agree.
Now is the time for everyone worldwide who truly believes in freedom & democracy to unite,stand tall, and show our support.
Very proud to be an American....
------------------
"Never give up!!! .......... Never surrender!!!!!!!!!."

Scott-C

Supporting Actor
Another proud American here. Thanks to all for your well-wishes. It's great to have so much support.
------------------
Scott

Kevin Royal

Stunt Coordinator
As a young Canadian, I can only say that I am absolutely amazed and proud of the many acts of heroism I followed on television in light of this awful tragedy.
I can only hope that whoever caused this horrible terrorism will be brought to justice.
Kevin

Gord Lacey

Senior HTF Member
I hope Canada will support any actions the United States takes against the individuals that were involved in this amazing act of terror.

I awoke this morning to the most shocking news I could have
imagined and now, ten hours later, I still can't comprehend
that it is all true...
My thoughts and prayers are with all those in the U.S. today, whether directly affected or not...
Australians feel a deep afinity with Americans and I can assure you that the level of shock, disbelief and outrage being felt here today could not be any greater, even if these horiffic events occurred here...
You guys should be proud to be American, especially today, and you can count on any support from Australia, and Australians that is required...

Sutjahjo Ngaserin

Stunt Coordinator
Whatever the politics behind this, there is no other way but to call this a heinous crime carried out and planned by evil people.
I wish everyone in the forum and their family are completely safe and unharmed.
I hope the animals responsible for this pay for their crime in the worst possible way.
Jaw

BrianW

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Brian
The gracious kindness of our allies, though insufficient to assuage my grief, yet warms my heart.
My gratitude, though feeble, is heartfelt.
Thank you, all.

juergen raatz

Auditioning
My condolences, too.
It`s so terrible, I cannot understand how
some people can do such awful things.
I saw it live here on TV, and it was a
schocking experience.
A very sad day..
juergen r. from germany

Nicole P

Stunt Coordinator
Here in Brisbane city, the US flag has been flying alongside ours at half mast today.
You are constantly in our thoughts.
[Edited last by Nicole P on September 12, 2001 at 06:08 AM]

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
blitz
Recent bookmarks