What's new

Ouch!! (1 Viewer)

mylan

Screenwriter
Well, you are certainly living up to your avatar but hopefully you can recover quickly. I have knee problems and ice it after a workout, that may relieve the pain and swelling.

Mike Frezon

Premium
Senior HTF Member
Like mylan said, put some ice on it!

No! I mean...put some heat on it!

No! Wait! I mean put some ice and then some heat...and then some more ice on it!

Damn. I NEVER know what to do in these situations... :frowning:

Brian Serene

Stunt Coordinator
Real Name
Brian Serene

Ice it and take it easy for a couple of days. If you continue to have pain, you may need an MRI. I have had several kinds of knee injuries, and had at least 2 MRIs.

Surprisingly enough they all resolved themselves, (sometimes with some physical therapy).

Sometimes a cortisone injection can do a lot if there is swelling within the knee joint.

Even without an injection, over time some tears can resolve themselves (at least to the point of no pain).

If you don't need knee surgery, you should end up with a good resolution, given enough time.

Kevin Hewell

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Kevin Hewell
No swelling yet, thank goodness. It was hurting pretty badly last night, but now, not so much. Thanks for your concern.

Clinton McClure

Rocket Science Department
Premium
Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Clint
Icy Hot is your friend.
htf_images_smilies_smile.gif

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
acinstallation921
Recent bookmarks