What's new

Other uses for SoftScrub with Bleach (1 Viewer)

Jay H

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Jay
Reading the label on the back says "It is a federal violation to use this product in a way not intended by this lable" or something to that effect.
Now what do people do with SoftScrub? it's not an aerosol product, it's not alcohol based. (I've heard of people drinking lysol) but SoftScrub seems caustic and of course it has bleach in it.
I'm sure its just a lawyer thing, but it was kind of odd to read that in between all the warnings not to get it in your eyes, not to drink it, not to mix it with other chemicals, not to touch it if you have sensive skin, etc. etc..
Jay
------------------
HUGBEES!
Certified HTF bike nut and mayor of
Obscuria.

MickeS

Senior HTF Member
What I have always found odd is that here in the US, "the land of the free", I can't use my carpet cleaner to wash a stain off the driveway, if I feel like it? If I decided to kill myself by drinking Lysol, that would be against the law?? Or have I misunderstood it?
What I do with my detergents should be up to me, and those warning labels really piss me off.
/Mike
[Edited last by MickeS on November 09, 2001 at 05:43 PM]

Sean Conklin

Screenwriter
Oh, you haven't heard of the Softscrub/Spray n wash/bleach bomb?
crazy.gif

------------------
Sean
"I was thinking of the immortal words of Socrates who said.......I drank what?"

Rain

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Rain
I'm in Canada. I shave with it out of spite.
biggrin.gif

------------------
RainHTFpic.jpg

"Imagine all the people, living life in peace..." - Imagine by John Lennon

Ron Eastman

Second Unit
I don't know if it's an intended use, but I use SoftScrub to clean my tennis shoes. But then again, I'm a rebel anyway as I also took the warning labels off of my pillows.
------------------
"The last thing I want to remembered as is an annoying blabbermouth." - Del Griffith
Link Removed
my DVD collection

David Lawson

Screenwriter
Real Name
David Lawson
I'm pretty sure the tag on pillows can legally be removed by the purchaser, but only the purchaser.
As for Soft Scrub, I'm not even sure what the intended use is, which should give you some insight into the condition of my bathroom.
biggrin.gif

------------------
HTFsig.jpg

He obviously misinterpreted what it means to "be bullish."

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
acinstallation172
Recent bookmarks