OT: WTB used Dayton 12 DVC

Discussion in 'Archived Threads 2001-2004' started by JimPeitersen, Mar 1, 2002.

1. JimPeitersen

JimPeitersen Second Unit

I know that this is technically the wrong forum for this, but most of the DIY'ers seem to frequent this section. Does anyone have a good used Dayton 12 DVC (I am making a quick and dirty sub for someone.) Thanks in advance for any help.

JP

2. Chris Sherman

Chris Sherman Second Unit

Jim,
    Check out the Hales W12P on sale at www.apex jr.com not as good as Dayton 12" dvc, but damn close and an abso;ute steal uder $40.00. Would work great in the box I sold you.
    Chris

3. JimPeitersen

JimPeitersen Second Unit

Thanks Chris. I will check it out.

JP

4. Robert_J

Robert_J Lead Actor

Robert
    Jim,
    The SAE1204 has almost the same specs as the DVC12". It's also available at Stryke.
    -Robert

5. JimPeitersen

JimPeitersen Second Unit

Robert,

Thanks for the suggestion. I am really looking for a decent used driver. I know of all the good 12's available (SV12, BP1201, Stryke subs, PE subs, Adire, etc.) but this is a quick project for someone and I don't want to spend a ton of money on it.

JP

6. Jon Torres

Jon Torres Second Unit

I've got one that I've been using for car audio. It's got a small wrinkle in the front, doesn't affect performance. Looks great and sounds great otherwise. I actually planned to use it for a cheap home sub, but now need funds for another project. I'm looking for $70 shipped.
    email me at [email protected] if you're interested and I can send you a couple pics.
    You can check out this site to view the pictures.
    http://communities.msn.com/jon619/forsale.msnw?Page=1