What's new

OT - Please, We Need Your Prayers (1 Viewer)

Ken Stokes

Agent
I haven't posted to this particular forum allot but have been a daily visitor for years. Yesterday my two year old granddaughter was diagnosed with liver cancer that has diseased 90% of the liver and spread to lungs where five tumors were found. She is in Detroit Children's Hospital and doing her best. I'm not posting this to make anyone feel bad just to ask for your prayers. I'm not sure there are enough prayers to be had. She needs all the help she can get for she is the most wonderful thing that has walked this earth. Her name is Charlotte Stokes

Thanks
Ken Stokes

Neil Joseph

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Neil Joseph
I will do just that. All the best. Always be positive around her and know that she will have a speedy recovery.

Michael Reuben

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Michael Reuben
Best wishes, Ken. I'm moving this to After Hours, where I hope that even more people will see it.

M.

Ted Lee

Senior HTF Member
this must be a very tough time for you ken. i wish charlotte (and you) the best of luck. as my friend once told me, "Stay up!" :emoji_thumbsup:

Ron-P

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Ron
Ken, take comfort knowing that she is in God's hands. I am so sorry to hear about this, but thanks for posting, we will be praying for her, you and your family.

Peace Out~:D

Kirk Gunn

Screenwriter
My families prayers are with yours. Wish I could say something else, but faith in God and trust in today's technologies will allow this to pass. She will soon be bouncing on your knee and spreading a warm smile as only a little girl can do.

God Bless

DonnyD

Screenwriter
God Bless you and your family.

We, as an online community, have yall in our thoughts and prayers.

Tommy G

Screenwriter
I hate seeing this happen to a child but I guess we can take comfort in the fact that children have the greatest faith and can be a great example to us adults. Charlotte has been prayed for as well as you and your family Ken. God bless and we pray for a speedy recovery.

Jed M

Senior HTF Member
Stay strong Ken, we are all wishing for the best. My thoughts go out to you and your family in this tough time.

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CoolMovies
Recent bookmarks