Osbournes at Best Buy - $14.99 Free Ship and $5 In-Store Coupon for Select Titles

Discussion in 'Archived Threads 2001-2004' started by David Glenn, Feb 25, 2003.

1. David Glenn

David Glenn Second Unit

http://www.bestbuy.com/movies/promo.asp?m=270&p=3210

"Pre-order The Osbournes (The First Season) and get a
    $5 in-store coupon!

The Osbournes are coming to DVD! On March 4, the first season of MTV's highest-rated show ever will be released in both uncensored and censored 2-disc sets.

And to make this deal a real headbanger, when you pre-order either set by March 1, you'll get a $5 Best Buy in-store coupon good toward one of these DVDs:

Jay and Silent Bob Strike Back
    The Waterboy
    Deuce Bigalow: Male Gigolo
    Swingers
    Chasing Amy"

Even with out the coupon, it's still a great price. I've been meaning to get Swingers anyway.

2. MikeM

MikeM Screenwriter

Nice post David!

I guess that means it'll probably show up in store for the same price, just without the digital coupons....all in all, a good deal. Thanks again.

3. Carlo Medina

Carlo Medina Executive Producer

I bought it because of the great price ($14.99) but damn, I already OWN all those titles that I can buy w/ the coupon! [​IMG]

4. David Glenn

David Glenn Second Unit

Mike,

If I remember correctly from similar past BB pre-order deals, it should be the same price in-store the day of the release. Can anyone confirm?

5. Carlo Medina

Carlo Medina Executive Producer

I do wonder if this is a pricing error? It's a multidisc set with an MSRP of $29.99 and the lowest I've seen it online is $19 - now BB is offering it for $15 w/ a coupon? Well I'm not one to complain about low prices, just an observation...

6. Rob Lutter

Rob Lutter Producer

Carlo, it's probably going to be one of (if not) the biggest TV release this year. I wouldn't expect any less from retailers [​IMG]