Orphan Black Season 4 (1 Viewer)

Josh Steinberg

Premium
Reviewer
Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Josh Steinberg
So richly deserved!

I am utterly shocked that a prestigious award body has finally recognized that sci-fi is a valid form of storytelling and that people who work on sci-fi actually work hard and have talent. I was honestly so utterly jaded on that point that I didn't think she had a chance. I am so happy to be wrong.

TravisR

Senior HTF Member
I would have bet everything that I own and would ever own that Tatiana Maslany had no chance at winning. Obviously, not because it wasn't richly deserved or because of a lack of talent but because Maslany & Orphan Black are the least known of the nominees and it's sci-fi. So happy to be wrong though.

I'm nearly equally shocked that Rami Malek won for Mr. Robot too. It's like the voters actually watched their screeners this year rather than the seemingly usual move of simply voting for long established actors.

Last edited:

Adam Lenhardt

Senior HTF Member
I would have bet everything that I own and would ever own that Tatiana Maslany had no chance at winning. Obviously, not because it wasn't richly deserved or because of a lack of talent but because Maslany & Orphan Black are the least known of the nominees and it's sci-fi. So happy to be wrong though.

I'm nearly equally shocked that Rami Malek won for Mr. Robot too. It's like the voters actually watched their screeners this year rather than the seemingly usual move of simply voting for long established actors.
It was pointed out that BBC America and USA Network each won more Primetime Emmys than CBS this year. Crazy!

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Latest Articles

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ChrisHord
Recent bookmarks