What's new

Orlando Superbowl in HD... (1 Viewer)

on what channel will the CBS HD feed for the superbowl be carried on TWC in orlando??? is this a temporary fix, or will all the CBS HD content continue to be broadcast on that channel? when will the HD broadcasts begin - is the superbowl the first programming we will see on the HD channel?
thanks!

RobH

Auditioning
I saw on another forum that it's going to be channel 1060. The feed is supposed to be up starting Wednesday. Yahoo!

i agree, robh, YAHOO!!
chris - sorry for your luck... maybe robh & i can post a review for you.
biggrin.gif
(i know, that was mean - sorry!)

Mike I

Supporting Actor
Wkmg is to be thanked for the agreement with twc to broadcast their hd signal from CBS..All KMG's equipment is in place to pass CBS's hd signals but because of waiting for crews to finish the transmitter on the new tower they will not be finished until Feb sometime...
------------------

Jim Jackson

Auditioning
TWC started broadcasting WKMG HD signal today @ 1:00. Looks like everything is working so we should be set to see the Super Bowl in HD!!! Look on channel 1060.

RobH

Auditioning
Yes, it works, and it's so damn pretty! My neighbors have already started to invite themselves over for Sunday.

Jim Jackson

Auditioning
I've noticed a little audio static on the local news but all of the national feed programming (HD and upconverted)sounds good.

Jim Jackson

Auditioning
TWC will continue to carry the WKMG HD signal after the Super Bowl as well as the other major networks when they are up and running and make their signal available to them.

Users who are viewing this thread