What's new

Ordering Oldboy SE (1 Viewer)

I put in an order for Oldboy 2 disc SE at HKFlix, but they are backordered. I was wondering if anywone knew any other reliable DVD sites where I could get my hands on it.
Thanks, and how are the directors other flicks?

PatWahlquist

Supporting Actor
Tartan just put out the UK version which I watched this weekend. It's a sweet 2 disc set. The entire second disc is interviews ALL OF WHICH ARE SUBTITLED. There are 3 commentaries on the feature, and at least the directors one is subtitled as well. This seems to be about the best bang for the buck since it has a ton of features we can actually read! amazon.co.uk has them in stock. I ordered mine on Tuesday, had it in a week.

Hal F

Stunt Coordinator
You can pick up Oldboy at Machiaveldvd.com. That's where I got my copy from. They provide great service.

Another movie by this director is J.S.A.(Joint Security Area). Not as good as Oldboy but still well worth owning. The SE DTS 2-disc edition by CJ Entertainment seems to be the best edition of that one.

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Latest Articles

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Larsenv
Recent bookmarks