What's new

Ordering from Next Big Thing Electronics? (1 Viewer)

JamieS

Stunt Coordinator
After posting regarding ordering an HK 525 from etronics to be shipped to Canada I recieved and offer from a Canadian online retailer. Next Big Thing Electroincs.

The price although not quite as inexpensive was still what I felt very attractive and becuase it is a Canadian retailer I feel I could get better service and have a valid warrenty. I don't mind spending a few extra $ to support Canadian companies either.

Anyone have any experiences good or bad with this retailer (especially in Canada). This would be the first "big ticket" item I've ever ordered online and I am just being careful. I'd feel better if I could get some "references".

Thanks!:)

sam_canavo

Stunt Coordinator
I have never ordered from them but I see that johnnyg
seems to be involved if not the owner. Do a search on this
forum and I am sure his name will come up. Just wondered
if you could post the web site. I have searched for Next Big Thing Electronics and can't find anything.
Thanks.

JamieS

Stunt Coordinator
Here you go

Link Removed

I liked the tone of communication with Johnny G. I looked at some of his postes and he seems to know his stuff. I don't want to seem like I am questioning "him" just that I feel more comfortable if I hear some first hand experience. Even the best owner in the world can't contol employees or shipping etc. I expect to hear good things but it makes me feel better when I do !:)

Panagioti

Auditioning
Jamie, I posted on the other thread about doing the same or crossing the border myself do get the same receiver. Do you mind if I ask what kind of deal Next best thing (there website says $1779 so i can't imagine that is the deal you were talking about. Just PM me if you don't want to post. I am beginning to have the same second thoughts as you I believe.

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
acinstallation380
Recent bookmarks