Ordered the SVS 20-39PCi, but too late!

Discussion in 'Archived Threads 2001-2004' started by JimW, Jan 1, 2003.

1. JimW

JimW Auditioning

Finally got the go ahead to grab a replacement for my 10" Mirage Sub. But by the time I got the order in (2:48 CDT, 31 Dec 2002), they must've already left for the holiday! I got the confirmation email, but no shipping email yet (arrgh). I was hoping to have it by this Friday, but I guess I'll have to wait till Monday! Like everybody else I've been reading, I hate the wait!!

I'll be hooking it up to my Outlaw 1050, I guess I'll follow all the other suggestions as well and set the crossover at 80Hz. Any other suggestions? Oh, I've been getting a hum ever since I plugged in a TiVo into my setup. I don't know how to check if it's a ground problem or not, any quick ways to tell?

Thanks! You guys are the reason I'm getting the SVS! :^)

-Jimbo

2. Leon B

Leon B Stunt Coordinator

Jimbo...
    Your order would not have shipped until today. There was no ground transit on the 31st. If it ships today, the earliest your looking at would be 1/6.
    Best of luck to you. Mine arrives today. I just don't know the time.
    I also have Tivo/DirecTV, but I don't have a problem with a hum. It could be that I have everything plugged separately into power strips.

3. JimW

JimW Auditioning

Well, now I'm hoping its the 6th! I still haven't received the shipping notice! ;^)

-Jim