What's new

Ordered a full set of maggies last week :) (1 Viewer)

Doug_H

Supporting Actor
The MMG rears came in today and I ran home, set them up as fronts until the others get in and WOW! I am blown away at what these little beauties can do.

I can't wait to hear the 1.6's and Center when they get here in a day or two. I Have always loved the sound of maggies but haven't been able to hear them often or well set up. They are simply mind blowing. I am hearing layers in music that haven't been there before. The detail is incredible and I am impressed with the bass. I had heard I would be underwhelmed with the bass from the MMG's but it is tight and strong. Nothing super deep but as tight as anything I have heard 40 hrz up.

I am holding off on movies until I have the full set running but I can't imagine they will be anything but amazing.

I just had to share :)

Doug_H

Supporting Actor
Jeff, The MMG's can only be ordered direct at www.magnepan.com while the rest of the system was through a local dealer.

Magnepan has a sweet deal with the MMG's. If you decide you want to step up to a higher speaker in the line they credit you 100% of the cost towards the new speakers for a full year.

I am very impressed with the MMG's but the 1.6's that will be my fronts are even more impressive. These are worth the buy since you can always upgrade or send them back. I believe you have 60 days to send them back if you are not upgrading.

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Latest posts

Latest Articles

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CoolMovies
Recent bookmarks