What's new

Orcania of Time and Majoras Mask to be included with new Zelda? (1 Viewer)

DeathStar1

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Neil
planetgamecube.com has an interesting article.
http://www.planetgamecube.com/news.c...n=item&id=3679
If t his is true, I'd be able to sell my Gold Zelda cartride of Mask, and get rid of Orcania of time. I could buy the PC Versions of Shadows of the Empire, Rouge Squadron, and Mrs.Pac-Man Maze MAdness. Then, I'd only have Megaman 64, South Park 64, and Super Mario 64 for my N64 and should soon get rid of the syste :).

Dean Cooper

Supporting Actor
I'm sure I'm not alone when I say, That would be SWEET! I hope they tweak them to work nicely on the cube.

Dean

Graeme Clark

Senior HTF Member
Probably

T'would be cool though. I have yet to play Majora's Mask and never finished Ocarina of Time (I should do that).

Chris Bardon

Senior HTF Member
If they include them, it'd be nice if they were tweaked a little (more detailed models etc), but there's really no need. Personally, I'd rather see a remix of the original zelda-a possible GBA connectivity feature?

Morgan Jolley

Senior HTF Member
I'd like to see the NES Zelda unlockable when you have the GCN Zelda and the GBA one.

I own OoT and MM, so there's no reason for either of these (or Ura-Zelda) on the GameCube unless they're changed around a little or added to.

MikeAlletto

Senior HTF Member
No no no no no, none of this unlocking nes games but you have to spend $150 for a gba and a zelda gba game to get it. If thats the best thing they can come up with for their "advertised connectivity" then they need new designers. That pisses me off about metroid they better stop doing that.

DeanWalsh

Second Unit
I would be happy if they just upped the resolution of Ocarina of Time to 640x480 and had the engine running at 60fps. That would be enough to get me to play the game thru all over again!

DaveGTP

Senior HTF Member
I definitely don't like the new look, I wasn't planning on buying it, but if they include some N64 Zelda with it, they've got me pre-ordering it! I haven't had a chance to play the N64 zeldas, but they have always interested me.

Mark Evans

Supporting Actor
I own OoT and MM, so there's no reason for either of these (or Ura-Zelda) on the GameCube unless they're changed around a little or added to.
Well, geeze Morgan, some of us haven't had the opportunity so they may want to include it for the rest of us :D. I never wanted an N64 at any point, despite enjoying the little I played of OoT, so for me this certainly would be quite the big deal.

Dave F

Senior HTF Member
I really hope they are included. I could never play through The Ocarina of Time. The blurry textures & framerate gave me headaches (although that was better than a Pokemon seizure. :) ). I tried the pc emulation route, but the N64 controller adapter always freaks out on me.
-Dave

Morgan Jolley

Senior HTF Member
If they do make the games look/run smoothly on the GameCube, then I'd be interested (I'm getting the game already, who am I kidding!).

No no no no no, none of this unlocking nes games but you have to spend $150 for a gba and a zelda gba game to get it. If thats the best thing they can come up with for their "advertised connectivity" then they need new designers. That pisses me off about metroid they better stop doing that
The idea is that you get a great experience from the GCN or GBA game already, but you get an extra bonus if you just so happen to have both games and a connectivity cable. They don't want people buying Metroid Fusion JUST for the unlockables in Metroid Prime. And if you already have a GBA or use it for other games, it's not $150 (the GBA is like $70-80 and games are usually $25-35).

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Larsenv
Recent bookmarks