What's new

Orange County, CA area (1 Viewer)

James Herrod

Stunt Coordinator
Interested in getting some folks in this area together for occasional movie nights and general HT worship.
------------------
Jim Herrod
virgil.jpg

David Tolsky

Supporting Actor
Look for a major announcement to come up in the next month or so concerning an LA/OC meet. For those of you who could not attend the National Meet this month (I'm talking locals here) we will be putting together a big bash. Stay tuned.

James Herrod

Stunt Coordinator
That would be way cool. I'll keep my eyes open and help as much as I can in organizing it.
------------------
Jim Herrod
virgil.jpg

Tim Travis

Agent
I live in Riverside and am very willing to drive to LA for a HT meet. I was able to make it to studio day and it was a blast, but I didn't really get to know anybody because it was a mob house.
Tim

Jason Merrick

Supporting Actor
Real Name
Jason Merrick
Come on!!!!!!!!!!!! Some one in SoCal has got to have a place for us to get together?
Hmmm....
Hey Mr. Staddon, didn't you say you recently had your RPTV ISF-calibrated? Don't you want to show it off????
biggrin.gif

------------------
sig.jpg

Carlo_M

Senior HTF Member
Count me in too, David. Once I hear details I'll get in contact with Yawa again. :)

L. W. Cobb

Agent
Although I'm up the coast a ways, James (Ventura), I'd love to attend another HTF meet if I'm off that day.
David-
That's exciting news, and I know that if you are invovled in the planning that it will be top-notch! :)
Keep us posted, you guys!
BTW David- I'd like to thank you for setting up our visit to the AES convention in LA, and especially for the visit with David DelGrosso and DTS. I wish I could have attended the National Meet when you were guests of DTS again. Mr. DelGrosso has gone out of his way to accomodate the members of the HTF, thanks in no small part to the efforts by you.
Let's all get together again soon! :)

AllenD

Second Unit
I'd like to attend, maybe even volunteer, but would like to wait and see what David's announcement will bring us first.
Could it be, David, you are ready to showcase your new 100' screen, and FPTV? OOOOOOOH! The suspense.
biggrin.gif

------------------
"We the unwilling, lead by the unknowing, do the impossible for the ungrateful."
Scott M. Neal

Brian-W

Screenwriter
I wouldn't mind a get together either. I'd happily volunteer my house, but can't until March. My theater is under construction (I have the equipment, waiting for the room to be built).
-Brian
So. Orange County

L. W. Cobb

Agent
I was wondering the same thing, David. Any updates regarding when this might take place? Keep us posted! Thanks again for all of your efforts on behalf of the HTF membership. :)

Jonathan Burk

Second Unit
Real Name
Jonathan Burk
Is there a SoCal members mailing list? I don't check this area of the forum very much, and would hate to miss out on any announcements. Maybe we could put one together.

L. W. Cobb

Agent
James-
Is an OC meet still in the planning stage? I'll make the drive from Ventura, no sweat! Keep us posted!
David Tolsky-
Any further news on the subject of your last post in this forum? It's been a couple of months, and any update would be welcomed. Knowing you, whatever is up your sleeve will be something that is not to be missed! BTW- have you watched "Freaks" yet? :)

Rob Lambert

Auditioning
I am interested... and will attend if I can. Sounds like lots of fun...
I am in south orange county.
Best,
Rob Lambert
------------------

L. W. Cobb

Agent
James-
Any further update on a possible meet?
David Tolsky-
Is there still something in the works as you mentioned in November? Thanks for any info you guys can provide. :)

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
acinstallation172
Recent bookmarks