What's new

Opinions on my auto ad (1 Viewer)

Devin U

Second Unit
Are you sure that car is 10 yrs old? Too bad Im not in need of a car, but next time I do, I hope youre selling one, cause that is in great condition.

Philip_G

Senior HTF Member
bah, opinions, you just wanted to steer people to your ad without getting busted by a mod :laugh: ;)

David-S

Second Unit
also, i might try downsizing the pics a bit in the initial ad... maybe you could link to the full size ones or something, but the large size might be off-putting to modem users :D

Bill Wise

Agent
Wow... that is a great looking ride. It's a little hard to tell from the photos, but I'm assuming there's no sun/moon roof. Has it always been an Oklahoma car? I'll also echo Scott's question (but I'm only 6'4")... how's the head and leg room?

Interested,

Bill

Bob Graz

Supporting Actor
Wow, great looking car. Too bad I'm too far away. Cars of that quality and taken care of the way you have, are few and far between. Good luck. No one in your neighborhood or family looking for a 3rd car. Perfect as a low cost 3rd car addition to the family fleet.

Dan Joy

Supporting Actor
Thanks guys. It is a non-turbo 5 cylander. There is a fully funtional moonroof also. I am 5'9 so I cannot comment on leg room (there is plenty for me!) Originally purchased in Illinois (I was born and raised) with 15,000 from Volvo dealer.

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CoolMovies
Recent bookmarks