Opinions on Mits HDTV?

Discussion in 'Archived Threads 2001-2004' started by JamesMc, Dec 17, 2001.

1. JamesMc

JamesMc Auditioning

I'm diving in to the bigscreen/HD world in a month or two and am pretty sold on the Mitsubishi Diamond-series WS-55908. I'm looking for any relevant opinions/experiences you all have had with this model, or with Mitsu's in general - good or bad.

Thanks in advance!

James

2. Tim Markley

Tim Markley Screenwriter

I bought my Mits WS65907 a few months ago and I love it. Definitely recommended. You should check out The Home Theater Spot. There's a lot of Mitsubishi related info there and it's what helped convince me to get the Mitsubishi.

3. Chad Erickson

Chad Erickson Stunt Coordinator

Chad Erickson
    Count me in on the bandwagon. I got the WS-55807 in July and love it also. I plan on getting the HD receiver this spring sometime. I agree with Tim. Check out his link. There is a lot of good information there.

Good luck with your purchase.

4. Matt Heebner

Matt Heebner Stunt Coordinator

I too am loving my WS55807! I truely beleive that the Mits provides the best bang for your buck performance of any HDTV. With a little research and knowledge, and few simple tweaks, you can have one of the best looking displays out there. Definitly check out the above link, the amount of Mits information is simply...astounding!

Matt

5. DmitriP

DmitriP Extra

I almost got a mitsu but got a tosh instead. The mitsu looks really good compared to other sets..