What's new

Opinions on Energy E:XL-R Rear Speakers (1 Viewer)

Shane Acker

Agent
Just moved into a new house and I am finding that my rear speakers aren't going to work in the room that will be our theater. I had Energy take 2's as my rears at the old house but I am going to have to move to dipole speakers for the rears. I have an all energy system and would like to keep it that way but I am open to suggestions. My budget for these speakers will be in the $300 to $400 range (per pair).
Are these a good choice in dipolar surrounds or is there something else in this price range that would be better.
Any advice on this would be greatly appreciated.
------------------
Shane Acker
My Home Theater EquipmentList

Shane Acker

Agent
I am going to be upgrading to the Energy E:XL-25's for my main speakers. Hopefully at the same time as I do the rears. I was planning on moving my E:XL 15's to the center surround position similar to the way you have yours hanging. By the way you have an excellent setup Bruce. My mom collects anything that has Coke on it also.
Actually the Dolby sign came right off of Dolby's website. I just checked and the Dolby Store online is currently offline but I would check back there periodically to see when it reopens. I think the sign was like $30 or so when I got it but I can't be for sure.
------------------
Shane Acker

Shane Acker

Agent
Hey Bruce, I saw on your website that you have a source for Energy speakers. If you could, drop me the phone # and/or website address. I'd be interested (who's not interested in saving money in our "habit").
Thanks
------------------
Shane Acker

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
acinstallation636
Recent bookmarks