What's new

Opinions on Def Tech Supercube I, friend is buying. (1 Viewer)

Jesse Sharrow

Supporting Actor
Just as the title says. My freind has heard my 20-39PC+. Do you think a supercube will come even close????? He is getting it for a killer deal $300
So its more worth it to him than buying an $850 20-39PC+. He has boston VR2's, VRC, and VRX.

ericanthonE

Stunt Coordinator
well i have not heard the supercube, but is is just supposed to be phenomenal! it can go down to like 11hz, which is just unreal to me...

I just recently purchased an all new def tech system, and i could NOT be happier. It is just unbelievable. EVERYONE comes over, and my dad comes and has me show off my stereo for them(he is quite proud). He is definitely not into this stuff at all either. It is just blatantly obvious that the stuff that they make is just really nice, and for the money, it even adds further to the incentive.

I was planning on buying one to hook up to my surrounds some day. I'll tell you what, with all of the nice things that are still out there. Definitive has made my speaker decision brands a rather easy one. I don't think that i would buy anything else!

Stephen M

Stunt Coordinator
If he got a great deal he should buy it. The unit has had good reviews. If he finds he does not like it, he can easily sell it on Audiogon and get a SVS or something else.

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Latest Articles

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CoolMovies
Recent bookmarks