Opinion wanted on the Samsung TSL2795HF.

Discussion in 'Archived Threads 2001-2004' started by Justin Ward, Aug 13, 2002.

1. Justin Ward

Justin Ward Supporting Actor

Hi all, my parents TV may have been fried by lightning. They are asking my help in selecting a new TV. Their old TV was a 25" floormodel Quasar. I told them that they would be in good shape for the future if they went high-def. However, they don't need a huge TV. My father was looking at a local TV store and was shown the Samsung TSL2795HF. He was shown a hi-def image we he described as amazing. I've never seen this TV but the salesman gave him a print out of the specs and they impressed me quite a bit. I have been unable to find reviews for this product. I did find some reviews for the Samsung TSL2793HF and they seem very positive. The model my dad was looking at seems to be identical except for it having a better sound system. According to the reviews I've seen, the reviewers have paid about $900 american for the set. This store has the set on sale for $1100 Canadian. Now, I could be wrong but looks like a superb deal. Can anyone offer some opinions on this set and the price at which it is availible?

2. Jon Mahoney

Jon Mahoney Stunt Coordinator

I have the 32" version of this tv and find it great.