What's new

Opinion about Fluance and Cambridge speaker (1 Viewer)

nagesh

Grip
Hi,
I am looking for buying one of the speaker packages, both are at $200, but need some advice on there quality and durability, I am looking for ensemble 3rd version of speakers. Please advice me soon as I need to order it urgently.

perrin

Stunt Coordinator
Well, I bought the Fluance AV-HTB speaker package about a month ago, and I have to say they are very good speaker package. I have tried several dvds that has great demands on the receiver and the speakers such as Jurassic Park 1 and Star Wars I, and they give a tremendous sound for both. Also, music sounds very good with these speakers, so I think you will not be disappointed with this choice. I am not sure about this "third ensemble" you are talking about. When I bought this package, Fluance did not have subwoofers available, but they have two kinds to choose from. As a result, I bought Velodyne's VX-10 100W 10" subwoofer, and I could not be happier.

I have not listened to Cambridge, so I can't comment on those speakers. Perhaps some other people can give you their input on your question.

perrin

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Latest Articles

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
blitz
Recent bookmarks