What's new

Oops... I meant Episode I !!!! (1 Viewer)

Arnel Enero

Stunt Coordinator
Ok. So now I know how a tiny typo error can get me into trouble. I turned out to be someone who promotes illegal DVD copies.

For the record, I was refering to Episode I... ONE. You know, where the pod race is.

It's a good thing that Patrick is quick to close out that thread. Can someone correct that typo?

Charles J P

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
CJ Paul
I've done the same thing, not referring to the DVDs necessarily but referring to Ep IV as Ep I since I kind of think of A new hope as Star Wars I.

Chris Tsutsui

Screenwriter
It's ok, we know that Episode II isn't out yet because I havn't even started distributing them yet. (JK)
I get them confused sometimes too, no worries or need to start a thread justifying the mistake. I think this one could get locked too. :)

Chris Tsutsui

Screenwriter
I particularly remember the engines of those imperial star destroyers humming loud in the theaters. Also am looking forward to the final war scene and roars of the arena battle.
The mines scene will have insane dynamics from like 22db to peak levels. :) This may cause the explosions to interpret louder than they actually are.
The light sabre scene should be an excellent test for video.
All in all, A definite must buy for me.

John Royster

Screenwriter
arghhhh....
no more spoilers. I haven't seen the flick yet!!!!!
why would I watch in theaters when I have a home theater? hehehehehee
:)

Arnel Enero

Stunt Coordinator
I was thinking maybe he got an advance copy or something.
Only movie industry insiders can do that legally. Unfortunately, I'm not one of them.
And I'm willing to wait for how long it takes to watch my favorite movies in its original DVD release. In fact, nowadays I'd rather wait for a movie's DVD release than watch it on cinema. But that's just me... most other will prefer the bigscreen. But that's also why there's home theater isn't it? :D

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CoolMovies
Recent bookmarks