Ontario, CA (ONT) Airport Hotel (Extended Parking?) help...

Discussion in 'After Hours Lounge (Off Topic)' started by Michael D. Bunting, Jun 11, 2006.

1. Michael D. Bunting

Michael D. Bunting Screenwriter

Michael
    Howdy

In 2 weeks, the wife and I will be departing for Hawaii for a MUCH NEEDED relaxing vacation.

Our flight leaves fairly early (7 AM) and we are approximately a 2 hr drive from the Ontario, CA (ONT) airport where our N/S (ATA) flight will be departing. We thought it would be a little less hectic if we just stayed somewhere the night prior...and if we could find a place that offered the weekly parking with a 1 night stay that we could kill 2 birds with one stone [​IMG]

Do you all know of or have any suggestions on a nearby airport hotel that offers a week of parking with a 1 night stay?

We did this a couple times in Seattle (our previous residence) but thus far, I can't find anywhere that offers this at the ONT airport.

Thanks in advance for any and all help!

2. Michael D. Bunting

Michael D. Bunting Screenwriter

Michael
    Okay, I've finally found something along the lines of what I was looking for (see above post):

www.ParkSleepFly.com

Anyone ever use this website?

There is one hotel offered for ONT airport, the LaQuinta Inn & Suites.

3. Mort Corey

Mort Corey Supporting Actor

Don't really know about the web site, but La Quinta Inn franchise is a decent enough place to stay. Heck, if you take the 91 freeway you could just exit your car and it'd be in the same spot when you returned.

Mort