Only for KC locals.. Brandsmart "Out of Business Sale"

Discussion in 'Bargains and Deals' started by Chris, Mar 20, 2004.

1. Chris

Chris Lead Actor

Brandsmart has started their out of business sale, shutting down all five stores here in the metro. Basically, couldn't compete with Nebraska Furniture Mart, etc.

They had some real bargains going on, or at least it looked like it to me.. Sony HDTV boxes 1/2 off, and some DVD Players very cheap ...I've been posting in the other forum regarding the HD931, which they have plenty @$240/$250 (or less)...

Anyway, I mention it because it's somewhat sad we lose a major local chain who basically got run out, but if you're looking for high end stuff.. on the real cheap, it's a good chance to get it.

Most of the equipment is being brought and sold out of the 87th & Farley (Overland Park) Location. Figure the address off of 9824 W 87th Street, Overland Park. (it's in that shopping center)

I almost snagged a Yamaha RX-V1 (I think) receiver @ $1,000 off retail..

Anyway, not for everyone, but I'm sure several locals won't want to miss.

2. Chris

Chris Lead Actor

BTW, just to add for KC locals.. don't go by any sticker. Ask. I picked up a Panasonic F85 changer today for $100, with Samsung HD931s had way below what I could find them on the net (doesn't hurt that they've got like, 50 of them they have to dump)