What's new

Online Shipping: No First Class/Media Mail? (1 Viewer)

Christ Reynolds

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
CJ
I am signed up with Click 'n Ship with the USPS, and I'd like to be able to print shipping labels and pay for shipping without waiting in line at the Post Office, but as far as I can tell, the USPS doesn't offer a way to do this with first class or media mail, you must use priority? Is this correct? Is there any way, with no monthly fees, to print/pay for postage using media mail or first class? Thanks much.

CJ

DaveHo

Supporting Actor
I've found this to be the case too. Annoying isn't it. Do you have a Paypal account? If so you can go straight to their shipping page & ship media mail & first class from there. The link to do this isn't made available if you log in normally, so after you log-in you have to enter the URL directly. https://www.paypal.com/us/cgi-bin/webscr?cmd=_ship-now

-Dave

Malcolm R

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Malcolm
Priority = First Class over 13 oz.

Don't know about Media Mail issues.

Christ Reynolds

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
CJ
Which is why I'm looking for a new way to do it. Most of my shipping will be under 13oz.

The Paypal route seems to allow media mail and first class, but their website is such a dog, I'm not sure if I could do more than a few without getting frustrated. I was reading a page for about 15 seconds, and my session timed out. I click on a link, and page not found. :confused:

CJ

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Joshua32
Recent bookmarks