Online Reviews for the Toshiba 50H81?

Discussion in 'Archived Threads 2001-2004' started by Andrew s wells, Mar 13, 2002.

1. Andrew s wells

Andrew s wells Second Unit

Are there any good online reviews availible online for the Toshiba 50H81? I've looked and can only find a few VERY short consumer reviews. Thanks in advance for any help.

2. Jay Mitchosky

Jay Mitchosky Producer

Andrew

In the future please do not post teaser headers. Usually we will just delete the thread entirely if it is empty, as this one was. I chose to edit the title with something descriptive. If you want people to read your threads you need to give them some extra information.

Thanks for your understanding.

3. Gregg Loewen

Gregg Loewen Video Standards Instructor, THX Ltd.
    Insider

Gregg Loewen
    I personally like this year's Toshibas. They are very sharp and have excellent colors once calibrated. They do however, suffer from a rather pronounced edge enhancement which bothers me a lot. To some people this is a non bothersome issue and they are in HT nirvana while viewing their Tosh.

Gregg

4. Andrew s wells

Andrew s wells Second Unit

Jay...sorry about that...i was so tired last night when i posted that, i honestly can't even remember what i put for the topic header. I apologise.

5. BradZ

BradZ Stunt Coordinator

check www.ecoustics.com they usually have all the magazine reviews for equipment linked. sometimes a month later than the actual magazine review.
    good luck.