What's new

Online retailers in Canada??!! (1 Viewer)

Scott Bourden

Second Unit
The only one I've found is http://www.audioshop.on.ca
I haven't ordered anything from them, but from talking to them they were very helpful, and seemed good to deal with. I'm sure some people around here can give you some insight into their overall service when purchasing.

Sheldon

Stunt Coordinator
Here in Nova Scotia the only ones to deal with a good reputation are Glubes Sound Studio Link Removed
They carry Marantz,NAD,Kenwood,Pioneer,PSB,Cerwin Vega,Klipsch,Mirage,Toshiba.Peak Audio www.peakaudio.ns.ca
They carry Denon,Arcam,Cambridge Soundworks,Bryston,Parasound,Paradigm.And last is Laser Home Theatre Link Removed for Energy,Onkyo,Sony,B&W,Rotel,Harmon/Kardon.As a last resort you can try Wackey Wheatley's for Onkyo,Sony etc but they don't really have that great of a reputation for service.

AllanW

Grip
Thanks for the list, but unfortunetly there are no current models on any of those sites. Either they only sell out of Nova Scotia or their models are over 1.5 years old.
It is too bad competition in Canada is not like it is in the States.
Aren't there any dealers who hace internet sites that either sell across Canada or at least in Ontario?
Thanks.

Bruce Abar

Stunt Coordinator
You can(or anyone else)email for a Canadian Phone #, He works at A&B sound, we have sold 1000's of products this way, Len will ship anywhere. You can email me for details or questions, or Call Len Gerling direct at 604-832-8109, just give Len my name when you call.
------------------
Bruce
http://bruceabar.tripod.com/theabarshometheater/
[Edited last by Bruce Abar on October 24, 2001 at 08:01 PM]

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
papill6n
Recent bookmarks