What's new

Online retailer for Monster Game Link 400X component video cable for XBOX ?? (1 Viewer)

James_tango

Stunt Coordinator
I tried, but they said :frowning: :

"We are not allowed to ship anything that has to do with Microsoft Internationally. On all International orders we use UPS as the courier. If you have any further questions, feel free to contact us. Thank you and have a great day.

Your Gamestop.com Customer Service Agent, Craig"

Ritchie T

Agent
hmm, that sucks, I would just try getting it off someone on ebay. I got mine for $30 off ebay. Just make sure they ship internationally.

James_tango

Stunt Coordinator
done that. :frowning: I searched entire eBay last night. None seems to ship internationally.
:frowning:

I'll dig harder tonight.

Mike Mace

Stunt Coordinator
If you are talking about the xbox hd hookup, I picked up a non-monster brand version at electronics boutique for 19.99. I could possibly pick one up for you and ship it with my items I usually ship for ebay if you really wanted one. As long as you pick up shipping charges I have no problem doing so.

James_tango

Stunt Coordinator
Mike, Thanks for your input.

I already have a Microsoft HD AV pack. Just wanted to try out Monster.... :)

James_tango

Stunt Coordinator
I give up. Apparently, I've found NO online retailers who's willing to ship internationally. :frowning:

If you are talking about the xbox hd hookup, I picked up a non-monster brand version at electronics boutique for 19.99. I could possibly pick one up for you and ship it with my items I usually ship for ebay if you really wanted one. As long as you pick up shipping charges I have no problem doing so.
Mike, could you pick Monster 400X, and ship it to me, by any chance ??

I am more than willing to pay for shipping & handling.

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
acinstallation240
Recent bookmarks