What's new

online gaming, home theaters and headphones (1 Viewer)

JohnS

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
John Steffens
I have an interesting question for those that play online with your Xbox or PS3 and have a home theater system.
Do you prefer to play online games with your home theater system and standard headphones(ones that don't go completely over the ears).
This way you can get the full surround effects and great sound and just use headphones for communicating.
Or do you prefer to use over the ear headphones and use top quality headphones for your sound and communicating?
Not really talking about privacy reasons(waking wife or kids)

Dave Upton

Audiophile
Reviewer
Real Name
Dave Upton
I typically use the cruddy over the ear microphone and my HT for sound, though when i'm gaming on my PC I use my headphone rig. I've found that good headphones are really hard to beat when it comes to FPS/Survival Horror type games.

GeekyJenn

Auditioning
Real Name
Jenn Thompson
I personally prefer using a good over-the-ear headphones even when I play my PS3 games on my home theater system. It's a more convenient setup (I'm lazy), I enjoy it a lot and I don't want others to shout at me because of the noise created during an exciting game play.

davidthomas12

Auditioning
Hello friend this is David Thomas here and i am a big fan of games and i am crazy about games.And when i feel bore and when i am free from work then for entertain our self i play the new and latest games.Now a days i am playing the on-line alien games these games are really to good and also having a great fun.

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
acinstallation172
Recent bookmarks