What's new

Online Buying? (1 Viewer)

Casey H

Stunt Coordinator
Anybody had any luck buying Denon products online? Most likely would be an "unauthorized dealer". I am considering the new AVR-1802, and can get it about $125 cheaper including the shipping. Any thoughts would be helpful. Looking at company Let's Go Digital Etc. If you have specific positive encounters please advise.
Thanks,
Casey

Brian_J

Second Unit
I think you'll find that a ton of people have purchased Denons on line. I did (crazy eddie) and would do it again. As a matter of fact, I just ordered a Toshiba 50H81 from Onecall.com and saved about $500 over the lowest local price I could find.
Brian
------------------
Zed's Dead Baby...

Tim Markley

Screenwriter
I have no problem with buying online, just be careful who you buy from. Do some research on the company before purchasing from them. I bought my Denon 4800 from Sound Distributors . They were great and I highly recommend them.

Scott-C

Supporting Actor
I've bought several pieces of audio and video equipment online and have not had any problems. However, the suggestion to research the company prior to purchasing is a good one. I've tried to stick to sites that have a verifiable track record (i.e. good rating on Yahoo! Shopping, etc.). Also, it's useful if the company has a decent return policy in case you decide you don't like the item, or if it is defective.
Scott

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
acinstallation240
Recent bookmarks