What's new

Onkyo TX-SR601 vs. Denon AVR - 1804 (1 Viewer)

Luis Gabriel Gerena

Second Unit
I have the same question but mine is the Onkyo 601 vs Denon 1804 vs Denon 2803 vs. HK230....my speakers are HTD LEvel 3 towers (5 of them)
regards

OMG ....

Okay here's the low down boys

I brought home my new Onkyo SR601 from Circuit City on THursday night, and I still havent' stopped raving about this receiver!!! It's the best bang for my buck that I could have received. This receiver is incredible !!! The clarity, the "TRUE-NESS" of sound and bass that comes through is astonishing! I am hearing things in movies, and music that I have never heard before. If you are thinking about getting this receiver. Wake-up from your day dream and make it a reality. GO BUY THIS receiver! You will not be disappointed!

nuf said:emoji_thumbsup:

Jim*H

Auditioning
Sounds like an open-and-shut case, Michael! Glad to hear you are happy with it. I have also decided to go with the 601, but I am still in the speaker auditioning process...leaning toward a Def-Tech setup at this point.

Keep us informed of any new developments. :)

Citizen87645

Reviewer
Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Cameron Yee
I checked with ecost.com and the rep said they will be getting refurbed 601s around the 30th. The site shows a price of 300.14 shipped. Great deal! Onkyo refurbed receivers have a one year warranty. For 50.00 an extension to two years can be purchased from Onkyo directly.

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Larsenv
Recent bookmarks