What's new

Onkyo TX-NR900 NEW IN BOX (1 Viewer)

ganesh.prabu

Agent
BRAND NEW in Box. Brought From Authorized Dealer. After I brought got a good deal on separates, So selling this. If I have to return it, I have to loose the shipping and 15% restocking fee, so I figured I will lose little if i sell like this.

Email me at gprabu at yahoo dot com

Asking 700 shipped in CON US
For more pictures and details, please visit .Here

If you need I can provide you the receipt for warranty purpose. It comes with the full warranty. Please add 3% for paypal.

Here's an A/V receiver that truly does it all — THX®-certified home theater thrills, audiophile music performance, powered dual-room/dual-source flexibility, and networking with your home computer and the Internet!
Built on a foundation of impeccable Onkyo construction, the TX-NR900 delivers 110 full-bandwidth-rated watts x 7 channels of high-current, low-impedance power. When you team that brawn up with two brainy 32-bit processors and a full complement of surround decoding options, the result is a totally enveloping, 360ø soundfield that positively teems with clarity, dynamics, and intensity! This receiver's THX Select certification is your guarantee of home theater excellence. Its exclusive THX digital processing enhancements are designed to deliver an ultra-faithful reproduction of cinematic surround sound in your living room. And THX Surround EX™ decoding lets you turn all your surround sources into convincing 7.1 sound.

Payment accepted are Money Order, Paypal and Check. Have to wait to clear the check. I will ship only to confirmed address if you use paypal

ganesh.prabu

Agent
It is brand new "A" stock brought from ONKYO Authorised Dealer. I wil provide the copy of the receipt for warranty purposes

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
H-508
Recent bookmarks