Onkyo SR800 FOR SALE!!

Discussion in 'Hardware Classifieds' started by nik k, Jun 15, 2003.

1. nik k

nik k Agent

Hello everyone,
    I am selling my Onkyo SR800 that I bought from an Onkyo authorized dealer Crutchfield for $999. I have decided to sell to upgrade to the Onkyo TX-DS989VER2. The receiver is brand new and has all documentation and packaging. This is an awsome 7.1 receiver.

Dolby Digital, Dolby Digital EX, Dolby Pro Logic II (Movie and Music), DTS, DTS-ES (Discrete 6.1 and Matrix 6.1), DTS Neo:6 (Cinema and Music), DTS 96/24, THX Cinema, THX Surround EX, T-D (Theater-Dimensional), Mono Movie, Enhanced 7, Orchestra, Unplugged, Studio-Mix, TV Logic, All Ch Stereo, Mono, Direct, Pure Audio, Stereo

Selling for $830 plus shipping. Contact me for payment options like C2it, paypal, etc.

thanks.
    nik ([email protected])

2. nik k

nik k Agent

My SR800 is still for sale as of 06/19/03. New price is $790 plus shipping. Answers to common questions asked so far: 1)I have original packaging and info 2) under warranty 3)Im past my time to return to crutchfield, my loss your gain 4)It is in perfect condition. Hope this helps and if you need more info feel free to e-mail me and ill get back with you asap. thanks
    nik

3. nik k

nik k Agent

Both potential buyers backed out. Last try at $800 shipped ground as of 6/24/03.
    thanks