What's new

Onkyo ONK HTS650 question. (1 Viewer)

Steve_M_S

Auditioning
hello. a few months ago i purchased the Onkyo ONK HTS650 home theater system... i haven't had the problem i've been reading about the sub not working correctly... but i have had a problem with something else.

it's really kind of strange becuase i only have this problem with Warner Bros. movies. what happens is i get a quite loud clicking sound... particularly with movies like The Matrix... at first i thought it was something with my speaker wires, but that doesn't explain why it only happens with warner bros. my next theory was that it was my dvd player... but i've since gotten a new one (Sony SON DVPNS715P) and it still happens. and finally i tried a couple of different digital audio cables. a $40 monster cable optical audio cable, and a $65 monster cable coaxial cable. and it made no difference.

i'm completely stumped about this... so if anybody has any suggestions i would greatly appreciate it. thanks a lot.

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CoolMovies
Recent bookmarks