What's new

Onix Rockets RS750's w/Signature upgrade (1 Viewer)

I am selling a pair of Onix rockets RS750's. They started out as the classic edition but I sent them back to the company for the signature crossover upgrade. I have the receipt to prove it. You can get more info about these speakers at this link:

http://www.av123.com/products_produc...rs&product=4.1

There is one 3/8th's inch long scratch on one of the top black lacquer plates. Otherwise they are in very good to excellent cosmetic condition. You can email me for photos. They work perfectly and have a really good laid back sound. I have all the manuals, equipment and original boxes.

Price is "SOLD". Prefer local sale in the NYC tri-state area and will even deliver within a reasonable distance. Otherwise, buyer is to pay for all shipping and insurance. Be warned that these are two big and heavy boxes so shipping may be more than you expect. But I am flexible regarding shipping methods.

I accept credit cards through paypal and I have nothing but positive feedbacks on ebay under Flaroc01 and Audiogon under Frank_La_rocca usernames.

For the quickest response email me at: [email protected]

Thanks for looking

Sold! Thanks for all the inquiries.

I believe the crossover upgrade was supposed to increase the level of the higher frequencies or enhance the treble in an effort to make them less laid back. This change was instituted to the company's production RS750's and the new versions are called signature and they were only about $100 more. The previous versions became known as the classics. To not upset any classic owners AV123 offered the upgrade to RS750 classic owners but it is not offered any longer. On AV123.com there is a forum section that you can search for more info about this. By the way if anyone would like to see any pictures of the speakers you can check out my ad at audiogon at:

http://cls.audiogon.com/cgi-bin/cls....ull&1087309012

Thanks for looking

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
acinstallation921
Recent bookmarks