What's new

Onix Rocket UFW-10 Pictures (1 Viewer)

BobAlbano

Second Unit
Here are some pictures of the new Rocket UFW-10 sub. I don't have any thoughts on the sub yet as I haven't had a chance to sit down to calibrate and really listen to it. I will post my impressions of the performance as soon as I have a chance. I will say that it is the sexiest sub-woofer that I have seen to date! :D http://forum.av123.com/photopost/sho...t=1&thecat=500

Jed M

Senior HTF Member
That is a nice looking sub. It would take a lot to make me dump my svs but I own diva's 2.1 for my bedroom and I know how they do make a stunning looking speaker. A way overused cliche, but truly, pictures don't do it justice.

Off the topic, who won the battle of the 1801's and the Ref 1's? Both speakers have intrigued me, did you personally audition them?

Jed M

Senior HTF Member
Thanks for the link Bob. I look forward to your thoughts on the ufw-10 compared to the svs.

BobAlbano

Second Unit
Are you asking about music or movies. My initial thoughts on the UFW-10 vs SVS CS+ is that the SVS is going to have a decided advantage on output and low end. I will say that I preferred the tight and punchy bass of the UFW-10 with music though. Take all of these comparisons in jest as I have only had a couple of hours with the UFW-10 and I have had 2+ years with the SVS!

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Latest Articles

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
blitz
Recent bookmarks