What's new

Onix Rocket RS550 speakers - NJ/PA/NY/WASH DC (1 Viewer)

RichardJ

Stunt Coordinator
Hi -

NEW JERSEY LOCAL...

As I'm upgrading a pair of my speakers, and putting everything else in storage for almost a year, I have these fabulous RS550 speakers to sell.

My Rockets are in FLAWLESS condition, and have been kept in a pet/kid/smoke/direct sunlight free environment, and treated with wood conditioner occasionally. The speakers have seen gentle use thanks to my neighbors, and are less than 9 months old. Apart from dusting the piano black end caps, they haven't been touched. Note that the flash in the picture makes them look just barely lighter in color than they are. They aren't so dark that they look black, but they fit well with both lighter and darker wood... The riser stands are included (as pictured), which make the speaker much more stable and get the tweeters up to the perfect ear level for improved sound.

I'm located in the Princeton, NJ area and would much rather sell them locally, because they're awfully large to ship. I have the original double boxes and carpet spikes. I'm asking $600 for the pair, as the speakers were over $900 new, including shipping and the risers. Make me an offer and we can talk. Thanks for looking!

RichardJ

Stunt Coordinator
Sorry I didn't specify in this post, these are the EBONY color with the gloss piano black endcaps and risers, not rosewood. Thanks!

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
acinstallation172
Recent bookmarks