What's new

OnePlus 6T (1 Viewer)

JQuintana

BANNED
Real Name
Me
I picked one up via our "Jump" plan on T-Mobile and I must say, this is a powerful beast. Lot's of cool features like fingerprint reader built in the screen, large storage, 8GB RAM, Gorilla Glass 6, Band 71, Pie 9.06 and no bloatware.

So far I'm very happy with it and for $598 it's a real bargain. If you have the option to upgrade and you're part of TMO, I say go for it.

Dave Upton

Audiophile
Reviewer
Real Name
Dave Upton
I picked one up via our "Jump" plan on T-Mobile and I must say, this is a powerful beast. Lot's of cool features like fingerprint reader built in the screen, large storage, 8GB RAM, Gorilla Glass 6, Band 71, Pie 9.06 and no bloatware.

So far I'm very happy with it and for $598 it's a real bargain. If you have the option to upgrade and you're part of TMO, I say go for it.
It's a solid phone. I had a co-worker pick one up, and even compared to my Pixel 3 XL, it's a solid contender.

JQuintana

BANNED
Real Name
Me
Only thing I really miss is not having a notification light. But based on OP feedback I hear, they may be open to creating a better notification option via the screen, like having an Always On display.

Other than that, it's rock solid.

JQuintana

BANNED
Real Name
Me
Speaking of rock solid, I'm getting almost 48 hours between charges with this phone. My S8 had to be charged nightly.

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CoolMovies
Recent bookmarks