OneCall and CC

Discussion in 'Bargains and Deals' started by Craig Rup, Dec 11, 2004.

1. Craig Rup

Craig Rup Extra

Has anyone achieved or heard of CC price matching Onecall.

2. alan halvorson

alan halvorson Cinematographer

I very much doubt that CC (I assume you mean Circuit City) or any other B&M will price match an online retailer. Is Onecall an authorized dealer for what you're considering? Bet not. Maybe I'm wrong as I've never tried, but it just seems improbable.

3. Cameron Yee

Cameron Yee Executive Producer
    Reviewer

Cameron Yee

Actually, there's a small local chain in my region that will price match online vendors. There is of course a limit, but I bought a JBL S-Center and a Sony SA-WM40 at the same price I would have paid in total if I'd gone with the online places I was considering (they insisted I include the shipping charges, which made perfect sense to me). So of course I went with the local because I could walk out with the items that day. When I bought my Toshiba HDTV I didn't even consider ordering online, but as I compared prices afterward I saw again they gave me a good deal.

So the moral of the story - it doesn't hurt to ask!

4. Phil Tomaskovic

Phil Tomaskovic Supporting Actor

One Call is an authorized dealer for most brands. But I doubt CC will price match unless they are desperate for a sale (and the price difference). Why bother? you will also save on tax unless shipping is alot. You looking at a big screen?

5. Gabriel_Lam

Gabriel_Lam Screenwriter

OneCall is an authorized dealer for everything they carry, but they don't carry a bunch of brands that people look for (ie. Denon, Rotel, NAD, etc).

6. al lout

al lout Stunt Coordinator

I don't know about CC will pricematch authorized online dealer. I got Bestbuy to pricematch OneCall price be4. To be specific the item that I purchased was Pioneer 1014. The only requirement was that I have to buy 4 yrs warranty on that unit for $39 which still isn't bad at all. If you can convince them or get the manager, you'll have a chance [​IMG]

7. Steven Thomas

One Call is based in Spokane, Washington and is a great retailer! I have been buying all my electronic equipment from them since 1990. The sales people are very knowledgeable. And most important...they stand behind their products.

And no...I don't work for them...I am just a happy and loyal customer![​IMG]

8. Gabriela Mendez

Gabriela Mendez Stunt Coordinator

Bought a couple of items from Onecall, highly recommended.

9. Jeff D

Jeff D Supporting Actor

Like Steve said... One Call is a retailer, but you'd have to be in the area for a PM I'd guess. The retail stores go under Huppin's name.

I've had good experiences with one call too! I'd say... "tell 'em I sent yah" =-)

10. Michael.M.C

Michael.M.C Stunt Coordinator

My nearest CC will only match B&M competators.

I have used OneCall when they have the best price and their service has been great.

11. Scott Merryfield

Scott Merryfield Executive Producer

Another satisfied OneCall customer here. I have purchased numerous items from them and have always received great service. [​IMG]