What's new

One Tree Hill season 4 thread (1 Viewer)

Patrick Sun

Senior HTF Member
All I remember from the season 3 finale was a car ran off the bridge into the water and one of the Scott boys jumped in to save whoever was in the car in the water.

Patrick Sun

Senior HTF Member
Maybe if I never saw an episode of OTH, I'd appreciate the series recap, but it got annoying fast with the narration by Lucas throughout the episode. I'm a bit disengaged by the episode, perhaps it'll pick up steam soon, though.

Patrick Sun

Senior HTF Member
10/25/06

The stalker subplot was hilariously bad, but entertaining as hell. When did "derek" have all that time to put up all those photos of Peyton in her room? :D

Brooke is so going to poop in her panties when the teacher finds out he was banging a senior at OTH high school. Can't wait for the payoff.

The rest of the subplots (Haley revealing to Nathan she's pregnant and his Duke scholarship offer, and Dan's guilt) were sort of dull.

Lauren Dayap

Stunt Coordinator
Keith really haunting Dan? Yep I watch OTH :)

That blond psycho guy 'Derek" looks like he could be related to the Nelson twins (Matt and Gunnar)

Patrick Sun

Senior HTF Member
Good grief! The writers might have topped themselves in the body count and near-death count in one episode.

OTOH, Brooke and Rachel appear to be headed towards lipstick lesbianism (perhaps I'm just wishing outloud).

Patrick Sun

Senior HTF Member
Lucas and Peyton were way too happy, but it's great to see Peyton smiling these days.

Nathan did a nice thing for his wife. It's amazing what a turd Nathan was just 2.5 seasons ago.

Deb, please just go away.

Lucas is close to putting it all together (Keith's death), Karen freaked out Dan with the news.

Brooke's new beau, Chase, used to be on Laguna Beach (as Stephen). He did okay in this appearance. He wasn't quite charismatic, but very low key and earnest as Chase.

Can Mouth seal the deal with Shelly in a future episode?

Too bad they stopped the video of Rachel at a crucial moment in her disrobing for others.

Patrick Sun

Senior HTF Member
This episode had so many things going on, I thought I was going to lose count:

Dan buys Lucas an Armani tux to ease his guilty conscience.

Dan even finds a way to ask Karen to the prom, after all these years.

Mouth and Queen Clean Teen Shelly do the deed, and the aftermath turns out to be Mouth's worse night yet.

Rachel takes the fall for Brooke's stupidity, and ends up getting Hailey tossed out of the Tutor program. Later, at the party, Hailey throws a drink in Rachel's face and slaps her hard across the face, and then gets her kicked out of the party.

Later, at the same party, Peyton pops in a tape of Nate's Greatest Hits (supposedly basketball highlights), Nathan's previous sexual history is on display, and the unkindest cut of all reveals Nathan's hookup with Brooke a few years ago. It wasn't Hailey's night.

Patrick Sun

Senior HTF Member
Peyton was over-the-top in her "hurt" by video. Deep down, Peyton knows the skank potential of Brooke's. Peyton's reaction was really badly written.

I'll miss Rach.

The last cliffhanger wasn't needed.

Ken Marino should be playing Nathan's dad, skanky Nathan looks just like him when Marino is on Veronica Mars.

Jay_B!

Screenwriter
with season 4 still in progress (the finale airs on the 13th). What did you guys think about Wednesday's episode with the cliffhanger ending?

Patrick Sun

Senior HTF Member
Lucas finally takes matters in his own hands w/r/t Dan being Keith's killer.

I thought Mouth did a real nice thing (Jimmy's yearbook). Mouth and GiGi are too cute together.

I cracked up when Brooke read what Chase wrote in her yearbook (after she poured out her heart in his yearbook).

Nathan also did a good thing in convincing the principal to let Hailey give the valedictory speech.

Jay_B!

Screenwriter
I'm very curious to see how this thing with Dan plays out. For the love of God, let some justice take place

Patrick Sun

Senior HTF Member
Overall, enjoyed the episode, plenty of subplots being cleaned up and moving forward. Nice of Whitey to find a way to give Nathan another shot at basketball on the next level.

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Latest Articles

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
blitz
Recent bookmarks