What's new

One Tree Hill season 3 ongoing thread (1 Viewer)

Patrick Sun

Senior HTF Member
I think this show has hit the wall, just like The O.C. has.

Tutor Girl and Nathan need to just get the divorce and move on.

Peyton's subplot with her birth-mother has no traction. It's episode 2 and I'm already bore with it. But I like the new haircut on Peyton, though. And it's true, Lucas's mom, Deb, now has Peyton's former curls.

The ironic subplot will be the Lucas and Brooke "will they or won't they get together again" because Sophia Bush dropped Chad Murray like a hot potato in their hasty marriage and her motion for divorce. Going to work can't be all that fun for either of them.

Dan, surviving the fire, and now on a quest to find out who set his dealership on fire, seems really petty once again.

Patrick Sun

Senior HTF Member
10/19/05

Dan Scott is father of the year. Okay, I am keeding. Not only does he try to get Whitey fired (thankfully Karen saved the day by bringing what was truly importance of coaching in sports and life), he almost strangles Lucas to death, but Peyton steps in and spills the beans thatit was actually Lucas that saved him from being trapped in the fire at the dealership. So we still don't kno wwho set the fire, and wo left hte note.

Nathan is shooting for a divorce, screw the annulment, so they are in limbo land for a year, but he did stick up for her at school as the gossipy girls giggles at her presence.

Whitey reveals to Mouth that he done with coaching after this season.

Peyton finds out that her mom was buying pot, but for medicinal purposes (cancer), though Lucas tries to get Peyton to give her mom another chance. Peyton is confused.

Lucas and Brooke play the "are we or aren't we exclusive" game. Let's see how good they are as actor now that we will be getting into the episodes after their real-life marital break-up (kind of like how Nathan and Tutor Girl are having to deal with being stuck at school, but have estranged ties to one another).

Patrick Sun

Senior HTF Member
10/26/05

Deb and Dan find fun passive-aggressive ways to get under each other's skin as Dan ropes Deb to be a mayoral candidate's wife for 60 days as he runs for mayor and post-dates the divorce papers.

Does Nathan have a new love interest from the summer camp? Nathan brings back Chris to get Hailey out of her musical rut, but Chris seems to have other plans up his sleeve.

So it would seem Peyton did get her artistic abilities from Ellie.

Hailey covers for Lucas as he's been stealing from the diner's cash register to pay for his HCM medication.

The Lucas/Brooke games are pretty silly, but Lucas scored a Pam in the process.

Patrick Sun

Senior HTF Member
11/2/05

This was "Bring It On" with a much meaner streak. Me Likey.

Brooke is so stupid. Rach is a hottie. Peyton is just confused, but it's weird seeing her as a cheerleader given her other proclivities, cheerleading just seems beneath her.

Dan and Deb should get their own show. How nasty will Dan be towards Karen in their mayoral race?

Tutor Girl and Chris - still not believing in their making beautiful music together.

Will Mouth get lucky with retainer girl who digs violence?

Evan M

Second Unit
Oh man, the toothbrush trick Dan pulled was just flat out mean, but how creative!? I was laughing and disgusted all at the same time... ROFL!

Patrick Sun

Senior HTF Member
11/9/05

Brooke is so stupid and getting pwned by Rach. "5 is larger than 3!"

I was getting tired of watching Lucas running on the court.

The Dan and Deb show still bringing the cruelty.

Does this mean Chris is going to be on the show for the rest of the year? Can't stand the guy. Nathan's thick as a brick, and getting to be just like his old man.

Patrick Sun

Senior HTF Member
11/16/05

Lucas is a dummy. He has Rachel literally throwing herself at him, and he's got Brooke Blinders on. Too bad his faith in her as his soulmate went unrewarded.

Nathan and Tutor Girl drag the show to a screeching halt when they are on-screen nowadays.

Mouth and Peyton go on a date with Mr. Cunningham, now stricken with Alheizmers. At least they are trying to give Mouth a backstory.

Karen and Deb's vandalizing escapade didn't go anywhere that interesting, but any excuse to get Deb to strip down to her bra can't be all bad.

Had to laugh at Skillz getting "Notebook'd".

Patrick Sun

Senior HTF Member
12/8/05

Oh those writers on this show must love torturing Chad and Sophia (recently separated/divorced) because they have Lucas and Brooke declaring their love for one another and making kissy-face with one another.

There's probably nothing more irritating than characters that refer to themselves in the third person. Let's hope Chris Keller stays away from Tree Hill for a long time.

Dan becomes the mayor (why? probably because it brings about the most conflict in the future). The mystery to who got Dan doped up and then set fire to the auto dealership is solved. Lucas confronted the person, but it seems the person has an accomplice of sorts.

I wouldn't mind Goth-Peyton having a recurring role as her conscience.

Tutor Girl and Jock finally make up with one another.

RobertW

Supporting Actor
being a huge 'mats fan, just loved, loved, LOVED, the use of Here Comes a Regular near the end of this episode. perfectly suited the scene.

Patrick Sun

Senior HTF Member
Peyton's discovery of her dead mom got to me, that was a sad scene.

Lucas and Brooke's scenes were cringeworthy. The writers are really cruel to have their characterss pair up this season after their break-up in the fall.

Too bad Mouth didn't just go with the moment and be a dog with Rachel.

Looks like Dan has some leverage back.

RobertW

Supporting Actor
yes, that was a sad scene, and i think the use of the Replacements song just before that helped emphasize the emotions when it came. at least it did for me.

nickGreenwood

Second Unit
Real Name
Nick Greenwood
I stumbled upon this show tonight, what an episode to come in on. Especially the end.

Is this show really worth it? I liked what I saw tonight, but I assume this was sort of a one shot (no pun intended) episode.

Ryan L. Bisasky

Second Unit
i think its worth the time and energy, especialy to make sense of it. (or maybe tomorrow, i'll just spoil it all and try to explain why Dan killed Keith

Patrick Sun

Senior HTF Member
Well, it would appear that the final shooter has truly become an irredeemable character. Jeez...

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Latest Articles

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
blitz
Recent bookmarks