What's new

One Tree Hill Season 2 thread (1 Viewer)

Patrick Sun

Senior HTF Member
What the hell happened to Jake's hair? It's so styled and "adult" looking now. Comparing him (Bryan Greenberg) to what he looked like last season, and also on "Unscripted", he just looks strange now.

Taylor is sooooooo much trouble, gotta love it.

It looks like all the women of One Tree Hill grew about 2 more inches on their hair from the midseason hiatus.

That fight between Felix and Lucas was bizarre. I figure Lucas should be suffering some nasty internal injuries given his past stays in the hospital due to previous injuries. Can't wait until Felix to gets his, can't stand the punk.

StephenT

Stunt Coordinator
Gotta love a show that has an insane # of hot women and just keeps bringing in more. And when they do they are either paid by a man to screw over his brother, bi-sexual, or a total slut. As the two Guiness guys like to say: Brilliant! Guilty pleasure indeed.

So what's the over/under on how soon Jake's psycho ex comes back? She was easy on the eyes too. Who would win in a fight between her and Peyton?

Mike~Sileck

Supporting Actor
Just picking up Season 1 on dvd...

I watched the show last night for the first time, Is this the middle of season 2?

Some of my friends filled me in on the basics but I'm gonna try and get through most of the first season so I have a bigger backbone for the show.

I love it so far though, and Stephen you hit the nail on the head about the women in the show.

Oh and Taylor is just hilarious.

mike

Patrick Sun

Senior HTF Member
2/1/05

Seeing Peter Jurasik on the show made me realize how much this show has turned into Dawson's Creek for the 2000's.

Brooke in her crab suit was pretty silly stuff, but good for some predictable laughs. Negotiating with the crabhouse owner for better pay and more "rights" leads Brooke to consider running for high school president and awakens politcal aspirations within her.

Lucas is an idiot for believing Dan w/r/t Keith and the hussy Dan set him up with.

Karen gets tough with Lucas since he won't take the HCM test, but Keith finally cajoles Lucas to take the take along with him, much to the relief of Karen.

Lucas and Anna talked about the test, and Anna tells Lucas that the only other person that knows about her preference for girls if Peyton, but only because she tries kissing her. Lucas got a good visual from that story. Anna's online personal ad leads her to consider the bi-sexual angle.

Nathan comes clean with Hailey about Taylor being his first time. Hailey finds out that Taylor knows about Chris and her, so that buys Taylor more hang-out time at their place. Taylor answers an IM from Chris and tells him that she doesn't want to hear from him again and signed it with Hailey's name.

Patrick Sun

Senior HTF Member
2/15/05

I think it's funny that Dan probably doesn't know how rich Andy really is, and is totally underestimating him.

This show feels like it keeps hitting the reset button by the way the closing segments ends each episode this season.

So what kind of craziness is Brooke going to inflict on the school as Prez Brooke?

Still can't believe the character arc for Tutor Girl Hailey, no one would have predicted this for her character at the start of the show last season.

Evan M

Second Unit
I'm just not sure what to make of this show anymore...

Where were Felix and his Sister this episode? Brook's boyfriend just suddenly disappears at one of her biggest moments? Or did I miss something and they moved or what?

Jake/Peyton... feh. How exactly did the Coach manage to watch a baby all day with no diaper bag, no toys, no place to even lay the baby down? I just can't bring myself to care about this story line.

The only interesting tidbit is the Lucas living with Dan and actually seeming to give him a chance... but that is quickly spoiled by the now rebellious Nathan who flipped when Haley left. I mean, he was coming back to get her not to go, he wants to give it another shot if he can ever talk to her, but he's going all rebellious/bad-boy again? How does that work? And why is he so stupid about putting 2 and 2 together and realizing that Lucas is being blackmailed to living with Dan, I mean seriously.

And with Haley's story line, it all happened too fast, like they just threw this music thing in out of nowhere and suddenly Haley wants nothing but to be a performer? It was a good surprise, but was rushed a bit too much, I think.

Will be interesting to see how Andy stacks up against Dan and what his plan is exactly.

Thomas H G

Screenwriter
My complaint for the episode was not enough Maria Menounous.

I was soo hoping that Andy was going to buy the dealership out from under Dan. Not sure if that's what is going on, but maybe it can still happen.

Yea I thought it was a little strange that Felix was suddenly gone for this week. What did they say, he's on a 2-3 week cruise? I don't recall it being mentioned in any other episode either. There was also another little piece of new information found in the "recently on 1 tree hill" but I can't remember what it was at the moment.

Oh and I think Karen does know that Lucas is being blackmailed, she just doesn't know with what or how to help.

Next week looks good. Lots of drama on this show makes it fun to watch, at least for me.

Evan M

Second Unit
I know Karen knows.. I like the story line as far as she is concerned. It's Nathan that bugs me.

I couldn't figure out what Andy might have up his sleeve... I pictured him opening a dealership across the street and slashing prices just to put Dan out of business.

Thomas H G

Screenwriter
Whohoo that was a doozy tonight.

I betcha Niki wasn't lying about it not being Jake's baby.

Girls dancing on bars = hot. Reminds me of why I watched Coyote Ugly more than once.

StephenT

Stunt Coordinator
Anyone still watching? What did you think of the season finale? Who killed Dan? Is Dan really going to die? We didn't actually see him burn. I'd say the contenders are Nathan, Keith, New Zealand guy (what's his name?), Whitey, and Deb. Maybe Lucas, but I don't think so. It's kind of One Tree Hill's who killed J.R./Mr. Burns moment.

This show likes to leave every character with a screwed up life at the end of every season. Well, except for Mouth.

Thomas H G

Screenwriter

Hell yea I'm watching. Wouldn't miss it.

Yeah for Mouth. HOpe you didn't fail your class.
That was cold blooded what Nikki did to Jake. Man that was cold. My jaw dropped as soon as she picked up the baby. Good Job Whitey! [/sarcasm]

Lucas just can't seem to help anybody correctly. He always seem to piss somebody off.
Way to screw Brooke's head up for the summer! Don't worry I woulda tried to do the same thing. She's smokin hot.

Somewhere in the season, Deb musta got a boob job(in real life). Damn those puppies are big. I think she may have supplied the drugs to drug Dan.

Did Andy not make it to New Zealand? Did he end up on the same island as LOST? I think he just got delayed somewhere.

Peyton has a mom? So she didn't really die at a red light accident? Damn.

As for the whodunit?
It's gotta be Keith. Has to be. I thought that maybe it would be Andy (New Zealand guy), but then he wasn't really mad enough to kill. I don't see Deb and Karen doing it. Don't think Lucas could do it either. Nathan, well maybe.

Great finale. I think this is the funnest show to watch. Nobody on this show can be happy. It's actually kinda funny.

StephenT

Stunt Coordinator

Ha! I thought the same thing about him being on the Lost island.

Deb either got a boob job or that was some kind of magic dress she had on in the finale.

I agree that Keith is the prime suspect. I think Karen actually did see him across the street from the cafe. Although after the fight Whitey had with Dan, I'm not counting him out. Of course the writers gave pretty much everyone a motive on purpose.

The Peyton's mom thing is confusing. Was she really young when her mom "died" and her dad could have lied to her? Or was the dead mom not the biological mom? I don't think the died lied because it seemed like Peyton remembered a good deal about her mom. I'm guessing the mom she had was actually a stepmom.

And why did Haley decide to come back?

I guess that's why they call them cliffhangers.

It is a fun show to watch, and there's the fact that every woman ever cast for the show is hot. Even the moms and guest stars that are around for only a few episodes, sisters, lesbian lovers, etc. are hot. Brilliant casting! :)

RobertW

Supporting Actor
i think deb'a always had those. i know i've noticed them in the past. it's just hse's not wearing stuff that shows them off too often.

after all, she needed to have something for dan to go after her. ;)

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Latest Articles

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
acinstallation821
Recent bookmarks