What's new

One Tree Hill ongoing thread (1 Viewer)

Evan M

Second Unit
Except these aren't quite parallel... well, I guess they are, jsut not at the same time.

Lucas' Mom - woman who got knocked up in high school, and is still dealing with the consequecnes

Jake - high school aged kid who already knocked someone up and is takign care of the kid

Lucas - high schoola ged kid who knocked up a girl (maybe), and is going to have to deal with it.

kinda interesting, but you'd think some of these kids would have learned their lessons.. escpecially Lucas.

But, considering the guys comment in the bar, and how Brooke didn't even REMEMBER him! There is no telling who's kid it was. Did Lucas and Brooke ever have unprotected sex that we know of for sure? Or is there a better chance that Brooke got so drunk taht she slept with some random guy from a bar and got pregnant and doesn't even remember it??

Evan M

Second Unit
I guess that's a possibility... I'd have to see it again, i guess. Anyways, should be a good episode next week :)

Patrick Sun

Senior HTF Member
I actually watched this show on my ReplayTV before watching Gilmore Girls, just had to find out the punchline to the Brook/Lucas pregnancy soap opera.

Glad they did away with the teen pregnancy storyline quickly because this show would have gotten way too weighted down by it.

Are we really supposed to feel even a twinge of humanity within Dan as he pulls out clippings and photos of a young Lucas? Sorry, he had all the time in the world to be there for Lucas and passed on it, he don't deserve any props for keeping tabs on his first child that he abandoned.

Nikki is a piece of work. She'll be the psycho on the show for the remainder of the season, it would seem.

Lucas will go nuts if Peyton continues to see Jake, especially in a romantic sense, and so will Nikki.

Poor Brooke, time to give Mouth a shot, eh?

Poor Keith, the punching bag of One Tree Hill.

Will Nathan wear down his girl with his loving sincerity?

Evan M

Second Unit
I think Brooke showed her true character, and why her and Lucas would never work when she didn't fill him in that she wasn't preggo after she found it. How low can you get?

So, now that Nathan dropped the "L" word, is it Haley's turn to get pregnant? :p

Nikki is way to "stalker-ish" for my taste... I dont' blame Jake in the slightest. And it looks like she's gonna take the psycho bit to a whole new level next week. Should be interesting :)

StephenT

Stunt Coordinator
The girl fight was awesome. There was even hair pulling!!

This show is the guilty pleasure of all guilty pleasures but I love it.

Thomas H G

Screenwriter

Agreed.

Seems Haley needs to learn the first lesson of throwing a party. You do not spread the word at school!

I wonder if Keith is leaving the show for good?
I gotta say, Deb's a milf.

...and Peyton, "YOU were on a break!"

hahah

LanieParker

Supporting Actor
When I first saw an episode of this show I was surprised to see Hardy Jenns with two N's! LOL! *Some Kind of Wonderful reference for those not aware*

So what happened on the last episode?

Thomas H G

Screenwriter
Um lets see....

Haley wants to throw a part at Nathan's new place cause his friend Tim is always throwin parties at Nathan's place and Nathan ends up sneaking over to crash at Haley's. So she starts inviting people trying to keep it small.

Keith has an interview for a Auto shop teacher at a school in Charleston(i think). He gets the job.

Dan finds out that Nate sold his car and demands the rest of the money back. He sleeps with a drunk Deb. Then he ends up giving Deb a divorce, though it seems that she may not want it anymore.

Brooke finds out about the party, but isn't invited. She goes to that bar to drink, makes friends with Nicki, then crashes the party. Nicki fights Peyton(and I think the decision goes to Peyton on that fight). Brooke stands up for Peyton on the fight, and by the end of the show, they aren't enemies anymore. At the end of the fight, Nicki tells the girls that she's the bar slut Lucas slept with. Now Peyton also hates Lucas and says him and Nate have switched places in being an ass.

Nate has to get a job, and gets one at the pretzel shop in the mall. He gets off work and heads home in time to get arrested by the cop for the party he's responsible for.(His place, his problem). Yea the party turend out to be huge...

Deb and Lucas' mom decided to be business partners.

Lucas goes back to practice, but he's really rusty.

That's all I can remember.

Patrick Sun

Senior HTF Member
The catfight was good.

Seeing Nathan trying to make pretzels was a bonus.

Dan is such a scumbag.

Lucas just thinks he's a nice guy, but he's got some impulse control issues to get a handle on.

Nikki is too one-dimensional, she's becoming a caricature of the crazy bitch on the show. It's funny that she turned into the catalyst that brought Peyton and Brooke back together (of course, it means that Lucas gets stuck out in the rain after Nikki's disclosure at the partay.

Deb and Karen teaming up hopefully means Barbara gets added to the opening credits.

I have no idea if Craig (Keith) Sheffer is leaving the show or not.

Rob P S

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
rob
Well she's already been upgraded to "also starring" status so next year she probably will be. Someone pointed out that Dan is listed with the kids in the credits while the responsible adults (Keith, Whitey, Karen) are highlighted at the end.

LanieParker

Supporting Actor
Can someone please fill me in on what happened in last nights finale? I caught all of 5 minutes of it. Thanks!

Evan M

Second Unit
You not gonna just watch it on Sunday?
I'm not good with summaries.. but here goes... dont' read if you plan on watching.

Starts out at the basketball game, with lots of flashbacks to things that have happened in teh previous week.

Nathan apologizes to Haley and they get back together... and Haley agrees to get with him after the game.

Brooke appears to be conspiring with Nikki to get the information on where Jake went out of Peyton. And Peyton does tell Brooke where he went.

Lucas attempts to apologize to Dan about not giving him a chance and all that... with the reponse to "go run laps" (IE: Typical Dan avoiding an emotional situation)

Deb signs the divorce papers.

Karen and Keith have a conversation in which Keith flat out tells her that he is leaving b/c he can't stand to see her every day and know they are nothing more than friends. And Karen confesses she wouldn't let Lucas go with anyone except for him. (IE: She does trust him again)

Lucas tells Haley that he's leaving. She's emotional about it and obviously doesn't want him to go.

That's all I can remember of the flashbacks..
During the game, Ravens are up by 5 going into halftime, and one of their players runs into Lucas' bad shoulder on the way to the locker room (on purpose).
End of the game.. they are down by 2, Dan tells Nathan to drive the basket and shoot for 2... instead he passes out to Lucas who misses a 3 pointer at the buzzer. Ravens lose.

For the leave you hanging, last minute surprises, we find out:

Lucas goes to say good bye to Haley and finds her at Nathan's place in nothing but one of his sweatshirts. He gets upset thinking she was going to "wait for marriage".. she says she did.. and holds up her left hand. They got married last night.

Whitey's surgery is more complicated than he led on before, but we aren't given any details. (I'm guessing he'll be blind next year, or something.)

Brooke gives Nikki the information on where Jake went. Then burns the napkin.. Peyton walks up right after Nikki leaves.. and they reveal they planned to mislead Nikki. Brooke supposedly told her Jake went to Seattle. (I still don't trust her...)

Dan is about to sign the divorce papers, and grabs his left arm... and his heart. Has a heart attack... Deb walks in and sees him laying on the floor.. runs over and all taht .. he says "You better hope I die".

Then, Lucas and Keith are seen driving down the road... end season.

LanieParker

Supporting Actor
I wasn't aware they reran the episodes on Sunday. Cool now I know. Thanks. I read it anyway, I'm not good at waiting.

That is one hell of a season finale. I can't believe Haley and Nathan got hitched and I can't believe that Peyton and Brooke were snowballing Nikki.

I haven't watched this show consistantly this season, but I hope to next season. I do enjoy it and think it is better then some of the teen dramas that are on now. My favorite storyline was that of Keith and Karen.

THANKS for the recap!

StephenT

Stunt Coordinator
The marriage thing came out of left field and surprised me. I was expecting that Brooke and Payton were tricking Nikki. Dan having a heart attack surprised me too, but you should expect anything in a season finale.

Does anyone else love the scenes with Brooke and Payton in bed? :D

How are they going to get all these people that left town back in town next season?

DeborahK

Supporting Actor

Dan's heart attack will probably bring some of them back -- i.e., Lucas and Keith. And who knows -- the othes may be gone for good, though I doubt it.

Deborah

Evan M

Second Unit
I was hoping for a road-sign out of the scene with Nikki driving so I could tell for sure what Brooke wrote on teh napkin... but, oh well.

She'll either show up next season mad as a hornet from having to drive all the way to Seattle or she'll be harassing Jake and Peyton will be pissed.

I was totally surprised by the marriage thing.. hehe.. the heart attack of Dan was a bit surprising but with his attitude and failure to deal with any sort of emotional issues, it's not so surprising. His blood pressure has to be through the roof.

The biggest surprise from Dan, (That I forgot to mention above) was his confession that the night Deb told him he was pregnant he was about to leave college to come back to Tree Hill and be with Karen! I totally didn't see that coming.

I thought it was a really good finale.. enough to make you want to watch next season, but not so many cliffhangers that you are ticked off at having to wait.

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Latest Articles

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
blitz
Recent bookmarks