What's new

One Tree Hill ongoing thread (1 Viewer)

Don Black

Screenwriter
I think it's either at 4:00PM EST or 5:00PM EST. After the replay of Everwood. Bless the WB for these replays because otherwise it would totally screw up my TV schedule...

DeborahK

Supporting Actor
Does anyone know the name of the actor who plays the kid in last night's epi that demonstrates the rival cheerleading routine to the Tree Hill team? I thought he was sensational!

Thanks,

Deborah

Patrick Sun

Senior HTF Member
Loved the "Bring It On" vibe of this episode. Mouth was frikkin' hilarious when he was doing the cheer routines in his "scouting" report.

Lee Norris plays Mouth, and played Minkus on "Boy Meets World"

This show is just "pretty" to watch, very appealing.

Keith is fast becoming one of the saddest sad sack characters on TV currently.

DeborahK

Supporting Actor

Thanks, Patrick! Yes, he was really funny and good in this episode. That boy clearly has a dance and theater background. Too bad the Tree Hill squad is not a comp squad, in which case Mouth could have joined in with the girls. Personally I would have welcomed his addition over Haley's, but I guess that would not have done quite the same thing for the story-line. ;)

Deborah

Rob P S

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
rob
Poor Keith - can his life get any worse?

Poor Jake - I knew they were going to screw him up - he was just too contented with life.

Poor Deb - was that too funny or what?

It seems like the producers are trying to inject some much-needed humor into the show - even Lucas's voice seemed more upbeat than his usual monotone.

Evan M

Second Unit
What a massive train wreck this episode was.. is there anything that could have gone worse!?

Gracious...

And how bout that teaser leading into next week right at the end... brooke pregnant? As if things weren't complicated enough.

Good episode, though... talk about drama.

Patrick Sun

Senior HTF Member
Ever see a guy scorned, just look at Jake. Where does he find the strength/reserve to push Nikki away. She's fine! (Of course, she was a mean ol' Mrs. Lex Luthor last season...)

I tend to think that Brooke is probably knocked up by that guy she bumped into at the last bar that she and Mouth were at before heading for home.

Evan M

Second Unit
I'm certainly hoping it isn't Lucas' kid... but, only time will tell. I dont' suspect they'll fill us in next week.. heck, they'll probably drag it out till the end of the season.

Evan M

Second Unit
I thought the preview showed:

DAN thought they should have an abortion, and Lucas scoffed at the idea

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Latest Articles

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
acinstallation449
Recent bookmarks