What's new

One Tree Hill...Late January (1 Viewer)

MattGSmith

Stunt Coordinator
Mark Schwahn, the creator of One Tree Hill posted this on the WB message board a few days ago. I wanted to post it here. Hopefully they'll be an announcement soon! I can't wait for this release. The WB's little show that could!

>>
hi guys. i know it's been a while but i had two minutes so i wanted to say hello. we just wrapped filming on our season premiere and the cast is happy (as am i). we're looking at a late january release of the dvd set of season one and the soundtrack. we're putting together lots of extras for the dvd set and i plan to do commentary for a couple episodes -- episode one and the finale most likely. i can't hang out and chat tonight, but i'm thinking of scehduling a regular time next season. and btw, we'll be on ez view for another 7 or 8 episodes, and then we'll run a month of reruns in our tuesday night time slot (after summerland ends. lori laughlin is the BEST, btw. she's who i hang out with at all the WB events). i hope you guiys are having a great summer and i can't wait for season two to start. i have lots of good stuff up my sleeve. all good things to all of you.

mark

ChrisRose

Stunt Coordinator
Oooh commentary by Mark for the pilot and finale! Too bad those are my least favorite episodes. :P Yeah I know, Mark Schwahn wrote those...Sorry but I think the creator happens to be the worst writer on the show.

Anyway, I'm not sure I'll buy One Tree Hill on DVD... I thought the first season had very inconsistent writing/tone/quality. They'll really have to pack on the extras to tempt me. :)

Rob P S

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
rob
I also hated the pilot, but I got hooked on the show when Barbara Alyn Woods joined the cast. ;)

MattGSmith

Stunt Coordinator
It's about time the folks at WB gave out the info! Thanks for posting Gord!
This news had made a horrible sucky day a little better. lol
Matt

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Latest Articles

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
acinstallation172
Recent bookmarks