What's new

one thousand! one thousand! (1 Viewer)

MikeAlletto

Senior HTF Member
Hey everyone else gets to do it, why not me? One Thousand posts!

I'd like to thank the academy and all those who voted for me. I'd like to thank my parents for continually telling me that I can do anything I set my mind to. And most importantly I'd like to thank my keyboard for not failing me. Without you Mr. Keys I would never have achieved such a lofty goal!

Jay H

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Jay
Ohh, is that where the Dow Jones is at now??? :laugh:
Congratulation, hope it's a bear market, for you at least.
Jay

Cam S

Screenwriter
It sure took you long enough to get to 1000 posts! I should be there in a month or so :D

Malcolm R

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Malcolm
Don't celebrate too loudly. There's a certain Dutch admin lurking, whom some refer to as Cees, who likes nothing more than swinging his electronic machete, chopping down threads and eviscerating post counts throughout the HTF. Some members recently lost more than 100 posts to this bandwidth reclaiming slasher. Beware! Beware! :D

Greg Haynes

Supporting Actor
I think I need to start catching up. I have been a member wiht HTF since 1998 and don't even have 500 posts yet. Need to stop reading and start typing ;)

NickSo

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Nick So
Greg :eek: You must be one of those ppl with extremly low post/day ratios... you've been here liek 5 years with 364 posts? thats like 1/5th of a post a day!

Brian Harnish

Screenwriter
Nick- That kind of thing makes me wonder how someone can type only 1/5th of a post. But what is 1/5th of a post? Is it part of a post that is philosophical in nature and yet has no physical substance? Or is it like one smilie or a few words of text? Hee-hee. Just gettin' weird on ya, dude. :D
Congrats on the milestone, Mike! I'll be hitting 1,000 in about two weeks or so. :emoji_thumbsup: :)

Seth Paxton

Senior HTF Member
This is the closest thing to 1/5th of a post I have ever done around here. :)
Congrats Mike. Just remember it's not how many posts you make, but how many people you offend in the process. ;)
Or something like that.

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
acinstallation240
Recent bookmarks