What's new

One thing that I'm disappointed in with my SVS 20-39 PCi... (1 Viewer)

Brian Harnish

Screenwriter
Craig- Yup! I'm still sitting with my jaw agape at how much bass I've been missing. So far I've demoed The Matrix and The Matrix: Revolutions. The amount of bass in Revolutions from Neo and Deus Ex Machina onward is sick! BUT...that's in a VERY good way. I'll be posting a full review (along with pictures!) in a few days once I get my new baby properly run in. :D

Brian Harnish

Screenwriter
Craig- Yup! I'm still sitting with my jaw agape at how much bass I've been missing. So far I've demoed The Matrix and The Matrix: Revolutions. The amount of bass in Revolutions from Neo and Deus Ex Machina onward is sick! BUT...that's in a VERY good way. I'll be posting a full review (along with pictures!) in a few days once I get my new baby properly run in. :D

Craig

Second Unit

Yeah, that's the usual response. Then later on you start thinking about how much bass you're missing with just one SVS.

Craig

Second Unit

Yeah, that's the usual response. Then later on you start thinking about how much bass you're missing with just one SVS.

Sami Kallio

Screenwriter
What levels did you calibrate the sub with DVE? 89dB is where mine is. The first scene I try, chapter 25 on Finding Nemo. If you haven't already, put it on.

Just replaced 16-46PCi with PC Ultra yesterday, took a day off from work to wait for the UPS guy to deliver it. :b

Sami Kallio

Screenwriter
What levels did you calibrate the sub with DVE? 89dB is where mine is. The first scene I try, chapter 25 on Finding Nemo. If you haven't already, put it on.

Just replaced 16-46PCi with PC Ultra yesterday, took a day off from work to wait for the UPS guy to deliver it. :b

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Latest Articles

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
acinstallation240
Recent bookmarks