What's new

One more question for those who own NCAA 2004..... (1 Viewer)

Daniel Becker

Second Unit
Last year's game had a cool little option for exhibition games where you could play your game at the current time of day. It basically had a live clock option and you'd play with whatever current lighting would be at that time.

Does anyone know if this year's game has that option? Thanks!

Dan.B

Christopher_S

Stunt Coordinator
I'm not totally sure, but I did play an exhibition game where I noticed that it had the real time of day noted when the game started, and the lighting was correct for when I played it... I believe that it's there.

This game is unbelievably fun.

Daniel Becker

Second Unit
Which version do you have? I'm wondering if the slowdown is as bas as some have said? I've heard that the Xbox version has those annoying sound gliches as well as slowdown. Is this true? Also, i'd like to hear from anyone with the PS2 version if they seen any slowdown. Thanks.

Dan.B

Christopher_S

Stunt Coordinator
I have the PS2 version. I haven't been actively looking for slowdown or listening for sound problems, so all I can say is that nothing has jumped out at me or ruined my playing experience.

Paul_Fisher

Screenwriter
I have the xbox version and the only slowdown is on goaline plays where all 22 players are on the field, but its still hardly noticeable. I have a hard time believing the PS2 version doesn't have this as well.

Daniel Becker

Second Unit
Well Paul, I do recall last years Xbox version having some brief frame rate stutters when you ran up the middle here and there. If your not really aware of framerates it was likely that you never noticed it but I certainly could tell when it happened.

Dan.B

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
blitz
Recent bookmarks