1. The HTF Tapatalk application has been discontinued. Please see the thread in the Forum Help & Feedback area for more information.
    Dismiss Notice

One more question for those who own NCAA 2004.....

Discussion in 'Gaming' started by Daniel Becker, Jul 17, 2003.

1. Daniel Becker

Daniel Becker Second Unit

Last year's game had a cool little option for exhibition games where you could play your game at the current time of day. It basically had a live clock option and you'd play with whatever current lighting would be at that time.

Does anyone know if this year's game has that option? Thanks!

Dan.B

2. Christopher_S

Christopher_S Stunt Coordinator

I'm not totally sure, but I did play an exhibition game where I noticed that it had the real time of day noted when the game started, and the lighting was correct for when I played it... I believe that it's there.

This game is unbelievably fun.

3. Daniel Becker

Which version do you have? I'm wondering if the slowdown is as bas as some have said? I've heard that the Xbox version has those annoying sound gliches as well as slowdown. Is this true? Also, i'd like to hear from anyone with the PS2 version if they seen any slowdown. Thanks.

Dan.B

4. Christopher_S

Christopher_S Stunt Coordinator

I have the PS2 version. I haven't been actively looking for slowdown or listening for sound problems, so all I can say is that nothing has jumped out at me or ruined my playing experience.

5. Paul_Fisher

Paul_Fisher Screenwriter

I have the xbox version and the only slowdown is on goaline plays where all 22 players are on the field, but its still hardly noticeable. I have a hard time believing the PS2 version doesn't have this as well.

6. Daniel Becker

Well Paul, I do recall last years Xbox version having some brief frame rate stutters when you ran up the middle here and there. If your not really aware of framerates it was likely that you never noticed it but I certainly could tell when it happened.

Dan.B

7. RudyN

RudyN Supporting Actor

Rudy Nunez
    I haven't had any problems with slowdown or sound problems with the Xbox version.