What's new

One Call Specials worth checking out! (1 Viewer)

Parker Clack

Schizophrenic Man
Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Parker
One Call has some great deals on the following products that are worth checking out.

Exclusive Special: Onkyo TXSR800 surround receiver @ $688.74
Starts: 2003-07-25
Expires:2003-07-31

Click here

--------------------------------------------

Exclusive Special: Harman Kardon PA2000 power amplifier @ $208.77

Click here

--------------------------------------------

Exclusive Special: Harman Kardon AVR325 surround receiver @ $386.40

Click here

---------------------------------------------

Exclusive Special: Onkyo TXSR600 Factory Renewed surround receiver @ $297.12

Click here

Parker

Drew_W

Screenwriter
The H/K promo has "expired" prematurely...I'm sure this is due to greater than anticipated demand ;)

Gabriel_Lam

Screenwriter
Yeah. However, they're making the AVR525 available for just about $160 more.

AVR525

I'd suggest signing up for their free onepass membership first though, that gets you an additional 1% off, bringing the price down to $542.92 plus shipping.

Free OnePass membership

The Void

Agent
Real Name
Jason
Thanks for posting this deal. I ordered an AVR325 this afternoon and they told me I got one of the last ones. While I placed my order it said "low stock" and after I submitted my order it said "out of stock".

I've been looking for recievers and was on a tight budget. I was only looking to spend between $300-$400. In that price range I was looking at the Pioneer VSX-D912K which has some nice features but I was really worried about the amps in it and the sound quality.

This H/K is a huge step up from the Pioneer and has a much better amp and power supply. I wanted something more along the lines of Denon, H/K, Pioneer Elite, Sony ES but most I wanted were over $500 even with refurbs. This one has everything I want at the price I want.

It's supposed to be here Monday and I can't wait to hook it up. I'm going from a Pro Logic only Pioneer I bought around 1995 to this H/K with DD/DTS.

Drew_W

Screenwriter
I would have jumped all over this deal if I lived in the US. I e-mailed onecall and they said they don't ship to Canada nor accept Canadian credit cards. Gah!

Is there anyone who re-ships this kind of stuff? North of the border, it really seems like we miss out on an awful lot of stuff...

Albert_L

Agent
i ordered the 325 today and am very glad that i got in. this will replace a 320 that is less than 7 months old but for the price i couldn't pass this up.

Jarvis_R

Agent
I was trying to decide between the h/k 525 and the denon 3803. But I think this price makes the decision for me.

I'm almost ready to order. Does the 525 support HD and progressive signals? Or just "regular" component signals?

CodyL

Grip
Great price on the 325. Wish I would have got in on it. Are they offering "rain checks"?

edit
just called - no rain checks.

The Void

Agent
Real Name
Jason
The component switching on the AVR525 is rated at 50MHz so it will pass an HD signal.

I wouldn't think about it too long. They may go out of stock quick, I know the AVR325 did. I almost missed out on the 325, I think I got the last one.

The only feature the 325 or 525 is missing is the ability to decode DTS 96/24. For me that wasn't an issue considering the price I got for such a high quality, feature packed reciever.

Jarvis_R

Agent
The decision is made. The only feature that the HK is missing from the Denon is the component video converter. As long as it will pass pure HD sisgnals, I'm sold. Only bad things is I left my credit card at home (Doh), specifically so I wouldn't make any more purchases while at work. Lets hope its still there by the time I get home. I may have to reconsider that strategy.

The Void

Agent
Real Name
Jason
I should try leaving the credit card at home while at work. I've been taking it out alot lately when I really wasn't planning on buying anything. I was planning on buying a reciever in about October. I just couldn't pass up the deal on the H/K 325.

DanielMan

Auditioning
Thanks for the tip!

I picked up the HK PA 2000 amplifier to boost my l/r mains on my HK AVR 45. Great deal!

Jarvis_R

Agent
I ordered the 525 last night, it should be here by Wednesday. I can't wait. Now I just have to pick up some speakers and I'll be set.

Jarvis_R

Agent
Does one call have reoccurring specials that replace the expired ones or is this a "one time" deal?

Parker Clack

Schizophrenic Man
Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Parker
Jarvis:

They have deals off and on all the time. The best thing to do is to great out our Deals Page periodically and see what if being offered at the time.

Parker

brandon*b

Grip
I missed out on the 325. I will check at the Deals Page at One Call, but if anyone sees a deal anywhere near that, PLEASE post!!!!

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
blitz
Recent bookmarks