What's new

Once Upon a Time - Season 3 (1 Viewer)

Greg_S_H

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Greg
Ha! It's funny that this show doesn't even have a thread anymore. This season can pretty much be summed up as "people walking around aimlessly in a jungle." I haven't watched the latest, but who thought this was a good idea?

It always seemed like Smallville would take a beloved DC character and make them as dark and hateful as possible. That's pretty much what this show is doing with Peter Pan. What is this? "He's so evil, even Rumpel is afraid of him!" The kid is also a really bad actor, unfortunately. "When in doubt, smirk!"

Kind of a mess. Maybe they split too much time with Wonderland. That show is better than this season, but not great. The knave guy is more fun than these characters, at the moment.

Matt Hough

Reviewer
Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Matt Hough
Actually, I'm rather liking the season so far. I was so tired of the tug of war between Regina and Emma for Henry that spanned two seasons and much prefer their working together to reclaim him from Pan and the Lost Boys. Hook has become a very interesting character, too. The Never Land storyline will last until the end of 2013. After their winter hiatus, they'll be back in Storybrooke.

Greg_S_H

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Greg
This week's was the best of the season so far. Very good. They're not afraid to keep revealing Regina's ugly side, even when kind of building to her redemption.

Matt Hough

Reviewer
Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Matt Hough
I liked it, too. The emotions seemed really honest and needed to be aired. I despise lots of secrets on shows because they ALWAYS come out,, and then you have to go through the tedious business of feelings betrayed, rebuilding trust, etc. that we've seen a million times before.

Greg_S_H

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Greg
I'm glad all the secrets were things we already knew (but things that were relevant to the characters at the moment) and not something just manufactured for that segment. Plus, that it didn't relate back to the mermaid (which would have been too coincidental). And now we have a Emma/Hook/Neil triangle that I find myself not knowing which I would prefer. I would have leaned Neil before this episode.

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Latest Articles

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
acinstallation821
Recent bookmarks